GENESIS SAGA PROJECT 2 CODENAME: ECLIPSE OF POWER - BIG DECISION TO MAKE

Hello all,

Still want to contribute to GSEoP?  This is what I need...

Basically, the BBG can destroy planets (and what a way to do it...you will see) quite easily.  Ive written in two new planets which die.  The plot calls for one more to die.  I need you to help me decide which one.

Any planets off limits? (Coruscant is, but for other plans...)  Any you want to see gone (please say Ewok  : )  )?  The plot is written that any planet could be used...any Light Side planets out there..?

I dont want to be the guy who 'kills off Vulcan' like in the new Star Trek, but an example must be made...(by the bad guy)

The silver lining is this - the GS cycle showcases a powerful new type of lightsaber crystal.  Each planet has a ls crystal in its core, built up by preasure/force/Force???  over millenia. When that planet is destroyed, the crystal is released unto the galaxy.

There are 3/4/5? examples of this in the DoS camp guide.  The crystal should be unique, and have 2 +5 bonuses, or one +10 bonus.  Att/dam, bonus to Fort and will saves vs force, and bonus to block and deflect have been done.  No DS crystals.

Each crystal should reflect what is special/unique about the planet, in form and purpouse.

These crystals exist for a reason.  Think of it as an ironic tool that can be used to defeat those who destroy planets.    

Thanks for your help

Matty out!           

I think the destruction of Corellia would be a huge blow for the players, considering its impact on the galaxy. Just think of how many important Corellians that have affected the galaxy.If not this, perhaps something else iconic to SW lore, like Ossus, Tatooine, or Bespin. Point Nadir getting destroyed would lead to some interesting possiblities too......

I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
Hey all,

Good stuff, FR.  Keep in mind the ls crystals as well...got an idea for Corellia's crystal?

Anyone else?

Matty out!        

Crystal of Corellia

This crystal seems to radiate a sense of destiny and purpose, and almost seems to be a sentient being 
  on its own by the energies it sends through the Force. Appearing as a small, greyish shard of some shiny
  mineral, the Crystal of Corellia makes the blade of the lightsaber it is in a bright, shining grey. A
  character who creates a lightsaber with the Crystal of Corellia gains a +10 Will Defense bonus.

Build DC Modifier: +10

I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
Hello all,

Cool FR.  You can make the WD bonus +10, or give another +5 bonus somewhere as well.  One +10 bonus, or 2 +5 bonuses.  Your call.

Matty out.