GENESIS SAGA PROJECT 2 CODENAME: ECLIPSE OF POWER - NEW RACES NEEDED

Hello all

Want a chance to contribute to project 2 of the GS cycle?  I think now is the time...

I need 4 SWU acceptable races that all hail from the same galaxy near GFFA.  I don''t want to give too much spoilers, but these races (and others of that galaxy) have been conquered by a superior force (no builds/fluff on this race - that has already been done.)

I am looking for a format similar to the camp guides.  The more races the better, for some may be introduced into the SWG in this project as new options for players.

I am looking for 3 Force powerful races (like miraluka spelling?) that have been dominated, and one nonforce race of hunters.  Please no NPC builds - I will open another thread if I need it.

Fluff is cool, but crunch is needed too, especially racial weapons (the stranger/simpler the better, i suppose).  Bipeds prefered, and must be sentient/self aware.  Nothing too esoteric.  Level of tech cant superseed SWG stuff by much either.  Remember, these races are subded and used by a very heinous and powerful mortal force...(using the DS, of course).

Thanks for your help

Matty out!      

4 races:

Powerful in the Force:

Miraluka
Twi`lek
Felucian

Hunters:
Rodians

Just suggesting the ones that instantly popped into my head. XD             

I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
Hey all,

Little misunderstanding - I need brand new races from a neighbouring SWU galaxy.  Races the GFFA has not seen before (or yet).

Lil help?

I could do it all on my own,  but that part in itself would be a massive undertaking.  Anyone?

Matty.           
Oops. My mistake. XD I`ll see what I can do to make a "hunter" race. If no one else volunteers to do the Force-sensitive powerful races, I`ll do those too.

I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
Hey all,

Cool FR.  It does not matter if the 3 FU races are intrinsicly good or evil or not, though I would like the races to be player friendly.  For example, a felucian-type can either be light or dark side, or niether.  This is roughly what I would like.  Potential heroes (players) and villians (NPC).  Some of these races would more than likely become refugees before/during/after the campaing.

The BBG keeps one each of the most powerful examples of the 3 races as 'novelty pets', who have turned DS and do BBG bidding.  Also, try and keep any melee racial/cultural weapons low tech (ranged weap can be better).  You'll find out why later.  Also, no NPC builds here.  Ill open another thread if I have trouble.

The hunter race would most likely be savage/DS, but few are FS.  Keep tech about the same as GFFA, but with perks if you like.  I'll help with tech as well.  The hunter race are just 'entertainmetn/hero testing' tools for the BBG. 

Thanks FR.  Cant wait to see what you do.

Anyone else?

Matty out!