feeling of dread vs day of judgement

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
So i run a blue/white control type deck and was wondering on what peoples opinions were for feeling of dread vs day of judgement. judgement is good for token decks, but i almost feel that dread might be better for non tonken decks so i dont board wipe myself. Thoughts?
Control decks run Day of Jay, chances are they have a lot more creatures than you do.
The whole reason you play Control is so you can play Day of Judgment because you don't have anything on the board yourself unless you're winning.
If you are actually playing UW control, this shouldn't even be a question.  

If you're playing a UW aggro deck, it's a little closer, but it's generally still day by a large margin.  
If you are actually playing UW control, this shouldn't even be a question.  

If you're playing a UW aggro deck, it's a little closer, but it's generally still day by a large margin.  

If you're playing a UW Aggro deck, don't run either.
Feeling is a Tempo card. If you can't win by locking down their blockers, then don't use it. Or if you have inevitability, then don't use it (i.e. You will win regardless of whether you play it or not. This is very common in Control decks with late-game, bomby creatures). Feeling should generally be played in a proactive deck revolving around the concept of Tempo.

DoJ is a board control card. You use this card to stabilize against Aggro variants when playing a Control deck. You're not playing this card for your own purposes; you are playing it to survive against quick, proactive strategies until you can land your bomby threat and get closer to inevitability. DoJ should generally be played in reactive decks, such as Control variants.

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.

Sign In to post comments