O' Great ones give us a sign! (Late War)

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
O' Great ones, the pious among us have waited patiently (mostly) and performed the ritual of moving little plastic men about the sacred maps!  The sacrifice of the v1 Tiger has been given.  The mystical dice have been rolled!  Ease the pain of your people, lest weeping and gnashing of teeth ensue!  Give us a sign!  Have the great ones answered our pleas?  Will we finally get to hear something concrete about the Late War set?!  Is it indeed forthcoming?!?

We know we are not worthy!  However, your wisdom is vast; your patience eternal; your dice roll naught but sixes!  Bring us a sign and let the unbelievers among us see the error of their ways!  Lead us to the promised set of Easy Eights, Ho-Has, and Panthers!  We beg of you, give us a sign!
Viva la Resistance! Proud Member of Axis & Allies Underground
Its a small small world - after all we are just small customers who want out little plasticrack...
...,... and Rock'n Roll - but Minis are fun too...
We must first bring a shrubbery.

GW
Your Avalon Hill VCL 0c9b9c4639e3c9294f5e1f424cee47a3.jpg?v=42600
O' Great ones, the pious among us have waited patiently (mostly) and performed the ritual of moving little plastic men about the sacred maps!  The sacrifice of the v1 Tiger has been given.  The mystical dice have been rolled!  Ease the pain of your people, lest weeping and gnashing of teeth ensue!  Give us a sign!  Have the great ones answered our pleas?  Will we finally get to hear something concrete about the Late War set?!  Is it indeed forthcoming?!?

We know we are not worthy!  However, your wisdom is vast; your patience eternal; your dice roll naught but sixes!  Bring us a sign and let the unbelievers among us see the error of their ways!  Lead us to the promised set of Easy Eights, Ho-Has, and Panthers!  We beg of you, give us a sign!

Laugh and the world laughs with you. This made my day.    Laughing
I shall donate a shrubbery for the cause of knowledge! Anything about the next set would be greatly appreciated!
If you announce one more set I will get rid of all my FoW stuff, stop making fun of the motorcycle halftrack and help the wife out more around the house.
The potentcy of the 88 was that it was present, in reasonable numbers, when it was needed, They had them. We did not. And anything an enemy has which makes life unpleasant for you tends to earn a larger-than-life reputation. Ian Hogg IMAGE(http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/obermasterfuhrer/Axis%20and%20Allies/Resignationsig2.jpg)A&A Underground AAM Database
If you announce one more set I will get rid of all my FoW stuff, stop making fun of the motorcycle halftrack and help the wife out more around the house.

I hope your wife is NOT CEO for Hasbro :D

...,... and Rock'n Roll - but Minis are fun too...

I hope your wife is NOT CEO for Hasbro :D

No but she's CEO in my house though and gives me allowance for my "little Plastic Army Men". Her quote!

The potentcy of the 88 was that it was present, in reasonable numbers, when it was needed, They had them. We did not. And anything an enemy has which makes life unpleasant for you tends to earn a larger-than-life reputation. Ian Hogg IMAGE(http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/obermasterfuhrer/Axis%20and%20Allies/Resignationsig2.jpg)A&A Underground AAM Database
LOL. I remember my wife calling campaint " my army makeup "
That's a good one!
Viva la Resistance! Proud Member of Axis & Allies Underground
Please just give us the list. Please, we beg you. Just tell us what countries will be in it for sure. One country's full list would satisfy us (for now). We have waited for what seems to be forever so help us and yourselves out with telling us what the list of Late War units will be. Please?
"War doesn't determine who's right, but who's left." -Unknown
We await the response of the high and mighty Designers! Please smile upon us and let us have peace of mind! Even just saying that the set is "on the holy drawing boards" would suffice. Hear our pleas and give us a set list! :D
Bad news to report... Rich Baker has been laid off by WotC. He was a key figure in the development of A&A minis. Not sure exactly what this means for the hobby, but it's not good.
I saw in another post on here that they are scrapping the last set, I'm not sure if it's true or not mainly because I don't know how much work was done on it. I really wish they would have done one more set, just to fill out basic needs of certain nations, mainly the smaller ones that are clearly lacking. Romanian MG, Chinese AT gun (at least), Another couple Hungarian units, AT gun for Finland...Just some simple stuff to round out what we already have.
Sign In to post comments