3x Kruin Outlaw

4x Copperline Gorge
4x Clifftop Retreat
4x Razorvenge Thicket
3x Plains
3x Mountain
3x Forest
3x Kessig Wolf-Run

Hey, so I played a deck online the other day that looks like this. Naya Humans is what I think it is. Anyways, can anyone see this deck as viable? Maybe some suggestions to fill out the deck or improve it? More land maybe? Still looking to see if it can be anything.
guarantee this deck will lose to its on mana base more than anything else

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

Bant sounds like a better color combo if you wanna go 3-colors with Green. Blue makes the deck more consistent.
Come find me on League of Legends, still under FruFruLOL IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGFrufrucopy.png)
It is a pretty good idea, i have a naya humans actually, this is what it looks like :

It is pretty simple actually. The birds are for the ramp, hamlet captain for the damage along with oxid ridge and the other cards are pretty obvious :P

I guarantee you will lose to your own manabase...someday, somewhere, you will lose TO YOUR OWN MANABASE.

There is no reason to run all 3 colors. Decide what you are doing and stick to 1-2 colors. Splashing red for reckless waif is stupid, splashing green for mayor is stupid. Honor of the pure is the reason WW will always be better.
There is no reason to run all 3 colors. Decide what you are doing and stick to 1-2 colors. Splashing red for reckless waif is stupid, splashing green for mayor is stupid. Honor of the pure is the reason WW will always be better.

I'm splashing red for burn spells, instigator gang, and some other prime targets. It's just a deck I saw and I wanted to know if it could be viable, like Champions will be pumped up, tons of wolf tokens, instigator gang pump ups, decent removable....

It's just a thought, but clearly it isn't viable

I guarantee you will lose to your own manabase...someday, somewhere, you will lose TO YOUR OWN MANABASE.

lol, anyway, what I think he ment by that is that the mana base isn't the best since it tri-color. Standard tri-color decks don't really have an easy time working ATM. They can work when you use some mana fixing/fetch like Birds and Rampant Growth, but you don't have these elements in your deck. Also you're running some lands that don't produce any color at all (ie wolf run), if you want a tri-color deck to work ATM you'll want lands the produce color. LeinadDC's deck list seems like it would work better in regards to it's manabase, it runs birds, plenty of duels and all of it's lands produce color.

Naya is viable, don't give up.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

I'm splashing red for burn spells, instigator gang, and some other prime targets. It's just a deck I saw and I wanted to know if it could be viable, like Champions will be pumped up, tons of wolf tokens, instigator gang pump ups, decent removable....

I think cutting green and running boros would be a good idea
Show
I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

lol, anyway, what I think he ment by that is that the mana base isn't the best since it tri-color. Standard tri-color decks don't really have an easy time working ATM. They can work when you use some mana fixing/fetch like Birds and Rampant Growth, but you don't have these elements in your deck. Also you're running some lands that don't produce any color at all (ie wolf run), if you want a tri-color deck to work ATM you'll want lands the produce color. LeinadDC's deck list seems like it would work better in regards to it's manabase, it runs birds, plenty of duels and all of it's lands produce color.

Naya is viable, don't give up.

Yeah, actually i've been testing the deck for the past few days in my local store and i gotta say that it works pretty well, so far i haven't had any problem with mana and everything is running perfectly. I've gone to 3 FNM so far with this deck, won 1 and got to top 8 in the other 2, so i don't really feel like it is bad at all, atleast not for me.

And true, i tried this build without Birds of Paradise and i gotta say... What the hell. It just won't work the same, and Kessig... it doesn't belong to this deck. You can see my build, it is not needed at all.

An as you said, Naya is viable, yes.

Don't give up just because of the comment of some random guy. Naya is viable, you just gotta find the appropiate build for it and make it work.

There are some cards that i wouldn't play in this decks, just because there are better cards that you could use instead, you could try adding Birds of Paradise to the deck, if it's to hard to find then find some Avacyn's Pilgrims meanwhile. Instead of Instigator Gang you could try Hero of Oxid Ridge.
Maybe Birds of Paradise are the missing card here. If I run 4 that gives me

15 mana sources of each colour, meaning that I should get each mana on average, every 4 cards. Also, birds and any dual land fixes the mana. So let's pretend the mana is viable for a second, what should I run?

Should I run a big threat like Sun Titan/Inferno Titan/Thrun?

Or should I just fill in some more other creatures?

Or more removal like beast within or incinerates?
As for the fatty, you can add one in as a 1-2 of, but it's not really needed. Most of your stuff's gonna want to remain at a low cmc. If you're going to add in a titan, add in Sun Titan.

I think around 6-8 removal is good. A mix of Arc Trail, Incinerate and O-Rings should do the trick.

Since you're running tri-color, try to stick with running only 2-3 ofs when it comes to your double color cmc cards like Hero of Bladehold.

A good beatdown deck runs anywhere from 20-28 creatures. I'd say start with 24 creatures see what you feel needs to be in and out.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

As kashonismw said a fatty is not really needed on the this deck, you want to kill your opponent before he can get enough mana to get his fatty down, and if he gets the fatty down, you will be able to kill him with the next swing.

And for removal you don`t really need Beast Within, Arc Trail, Incinerate and O-Ring will do the job.
OMG IT`S A WURMCOIL, OMG O-Ring.
Maybe add in reckless waif to help lower the curve?
------------------------------------------------------------- Decks that I play Legacy- Ravager Affinity Modern- Standard- RWU Flicker EDH/Commander -RWU Numot

Oh yeah, can`t believe i forgot about it lol, i`m using it in my list. It`is an awesome card.

hmmm Maybe I'll run like Stromkirk noble, because him and Champion of the Parish will be a silly good team.

hmmm Maybe I'll run like Stromkirk noble...

Yes he's good, but keep in mind he's not a human and wont get the buffs like your other creatures.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

hmmm Maybe I'll run like Stromkirk noble...

Yes he's good, but keep in mind he's not a human and wont get the buffs like your other creatures.

True, that's the why Reckless Waif is better than Stromkirk Noble in this deck.
from your original list I would remove the Daybreak Rangers and the Kruin outlaws and go with Hamlit Captains and Reckless Waifs.  That's just me.
from your original list I would remove the Daybreak Rangers and the Kruin outlaws and go with Hamlit Captains and Reckless Waifs.  That's just me.

Daybreak Ranger should be removed yes. But Kruin Outlaw not at all, it is an amazing card that can be the victory card.

what?

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

Photobucket

i think stormblood berserker would be a good fit in here

what?

You said his deck will lose to its own mana base. Hes saying eventually the same thing will happen to you.
I think its a joke directed at how you always seem to jump into these deck help threads, tell the op his mana base is terrible, then jump out again.
------------------------------------------------------------- Decks that I play Legacy- Ravager Affinity Modern- Standard- RWU Flicker EDH/Commander -RWU Numot
This is why I love people ^
I thought it was a reference to the end of this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s1iQODC5OI&feat...

what?

You said his deck will lose to its own mana base. Hes saying eventually the same thing will happen to you.
I think its a joke directed at how you always seem to jump into these deck help threads, tell the op his mana base is terrible, then jump out again.

well, it was the first issue i noticed with the deck.  it had really flimsy colors and a lot of double colored mana spells, let alone the fact that he's trying to support 3 colors.

so i was trying to point out something important, something i guess far too many deck posters take for granted.

Photobucket

It is very important, but I think its how you came off a little harsh. What you said above is much better explaination of the mana base than, "i guarantee this deck will lose to its on mana base more than anything else".

@op.
Traditionally zoo decks have always had mana issues. To compensate, they only ran creatures with single color requirements. I know you love outlaw, but as it is a human deck, not a werewolf deck, I would drop her. You don't have the ability to reliably flip her.
Yeah, reckless waif is not a good choice along with BoP and champion. Choose one or two and tweak your mana base to let you play them on the first turn and just splash the third colour. Might be a good idea to play G/W/r humans, with a fairly heavy red splash for beserkers, burn and kessig. But then you can still play Fiend Hunter and Champion. 
Grow old or die trying.
When the next set comes out this deck will be boss. Run the new Cavern land for mana fixing and uncounterable. And Lightning Mauler will be better then Stormblood. And if you want this deck to work you reall need to run Huntmaster as your 4 drop for sure.