kiln fiend storm

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
does kiln fiend count storm?
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator. How to Create
Show
replace {} with [] {sblock} at the beginning and {/sblock} at the end.
I borrowed this from blood77. All credit goes to him. Great idea for a signature and I'm tired of people not autocarding decks. How to Auto Card
Show
(Replace { with [) {c}Gelectrode{/c}= Gelectrode
How to Auto Card, with style
Show
(Replace { with [) {c=Gelectrode}Pinball Machine{/c}=Pinball Machine
How to Auto Deck Auto Deck
Show
(again, replace { with [) {deck} Lands 20 4 Halimar Depths 4 Unstable Frontier 8 Island 4 Swamp Creatures 12 4 Hedron Crab 4 Nemesis of Reason 4 Mnemonic Wall Spells 28 4 Spreading Seas 4 Suffer the Past 4 Mind Funeral 4 Archive Trap 4 Ponder 4 Into the Roil 4 Soul Manipulation {/deck}
Result

Kiln Fiend Empty the Warrens

Copies produced by Storm are not cast. Kiln Fiend only cares about instants or sorceries that you cast. Therefore storm copies don't trigger the fiend.

L1 Judge

If you're asking whether the copies created by the Storm ability trigger Kiln Fiend's ability, no, they don't.

Kiln Fiend's ability triggers when you cast an instant or sorcery spell, and the only spell being cast here is the one original spell--the copies created by Storm are not cast, simply created already on the stack, so they don't trigger the Fiend.

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.

Kiln Fiend counts Isochron Scepter, however (as do STorm Cards), because the Copies are cast, instead of just created on the Stack.
[c]Forest[/c] gives you Forest
Sign In to post comments