New options for the Hunter?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm starting a new Character and have chosen the Hunter as the groups controller. I realized that it is pre-leveled, having very few options when gaining a level.
Will this be changed sometime?
Your guess is as good as anyone's, but probably not.

See my sig for the most up-to-date guide.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
What a shame, I was hoping for some new options, that really makes the Hunter a boring class just as all the other pre-leveled classes.
Pretty worthless then
Not really.  It's on OK class, I've had great fun playing one for most of Paragon tier.  It's just a class without many class options.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
Yeah.  What you can't pick as Class features, you can make up for in feats (which you still get to pick every even level and the beginning of each tier, as per normal.)

One of the guys in my LFR group has a Elf Hunter and I have a Half-elf Hunter.  They play completely differently and they do not feel like the same class at all.
I was going for a drow hunter, well if you guys say its still fun playing it I'll probably go for it, just was not sure.
I'm also playing a warlord in another group and I was always looking forward to personalize my character with the different powers that are available.
Thx for your opinions.