Haunted Humans (u/w aggro)

49 posts / 0 new
Last post
Only a couple of archetypes has more top 8's online than Haunted Humans. It even made it to top 8 Worlds. There is no debate on this being a top tier deck, but debate on some card choices. Having piloted this archetype since INN release, this is my current decklist:

4x Glacial Fortress
2x Seachrome Coast
4x Island
3x Moorland Haunt
10x Plains

4x Doomed Traveler
4x Elite Inquisitor
3x Grand Abolisher
4x Mirran Crusader
3x Geist of Saint Traft
3x Hero of Bladehold

3x Angelic Destiny
4x Feeling of Dread
4x Vapor Snag
4x Honor of the Pure
1x Oblivion Ring

SB:

1x Grand Abolisher
3x Oblivion Ring
3x Nevermore
4x Surgical Extraction
4x Timely Reinforcements

Keeping in mind that the deck is always a WIP and needs to adapt to the meta, I want to talk about a couple of cards.

Vapor Snag: I have seen people lose to that 1 point of damage. I can't tell you how many inkmoths I have popped with this. This is crucial against wolf run. Control is the only time it is less useful, but control is losing ground in the overall meta. Consider the option based on your local meta.

Feeling of Dread: This is a limited star. Even at worlds we saw matches decided on the casting of this spell. While some choose Gideon's Lawkeeper, I picked this. At the same CMC as Day of Judgment, I can nullify my opponent without slowing myself down. Again, less useful against control so decide use based on your meta, but choose over lawkeeper.

Nevermore: My opponent cast Wurmcoil Engine, pretty much the most annoying creature I can face. I cast Nevermore, naming Wurmcoil, then vapor snagged it. after winning he said his next draw after that play was a second Wurmcoil. If I had used Oblivion Ring instead, I would have lost that match.

Spirit Mantle: Not in my decklist currently while I test feeling of dread, but something to consider. Angelic Destiny does not guarantee free damage, getting chump blocked slows you down and can prohibit winning before your opponent gets an answer. This enchantment can sometimes make all the difference, especially on Elite Inquisitor.
I like elite vangaurd in the one-dop as opposed to doomed traveler I like a few gitaxian probe SB for the synergy with nevermore   grand abolisher is better than elite inquis, so swap the numbers on those.

Reasons for 4x abolish MD:

1.) puts an end to countermagic
2.) stops EOT Snapcasters, burn, and more
3.) screwing up a deck that relies on tumble magnet and  gideon's lawkeeper
4.) messes up the whole chump block with inkmoths backpedaling strategy.
Woot! Go RED! I love red! Red is awesome! Did I mention I love red?
those personality things
Suprisingly enough, in that test, I'm not red I am White/Black
I am White/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg)

Boss smileys: Come check out the Expanded Multiverse Project for great stories and a great community
quotes
56778328 wrote:
Why did you post it here? "Hey, all you guys who play this game! I'm not gonna play it!" "Umm... Ok, dude."
Actually, I think Inquisitor is better than Abolished right now. Abolisher is strong against U/x control decks, which are on the decline after Worlds. Inquisitor is better against the many creature decks in the format.
Choosing between Inquisitor and Abolisher will depend on your meta.

In my experience, doomed traveler will always be better than elite vanguard. People are afraid to kill it and rationalize it away as just 1 damage. I have had travelers by themselves win games, even thrown destiny their way.
MD 4 Grand Abolisher.  Consider Think Twice for some card advantage.  Fiend Hunter isn't bad in the sideboard.  You want to maindeck Timely Reinforcements if possible.  Also, every white deck needs at least 1 Sun Titan in my opinion, especially when running Oblivion Ring.

Some other cards to consider:

Suture Priest
Fiend Hunter
Mikaeus, the Lunarch
Angelic Overseer
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite

Good luck.
56735468 wrote:
Residual energetic and psychic emenations from the spark of planewalkers going in and out of the blind eternities like it was a windmill eventually coalesced into beings named eldrazi who by their very nature could not consume mundane sources of nourishment to sustain their existence.
MD 4 Grand Abolisher.  Consider Think Twice for some card advantage.  Fiend Hunter isn't bad in the sideboard.  You want to maindeck Timely Reinforcements if possible.  Also, every white deck needs at least 1 Sun Titan in my opinion, especially when running Oblivion Ring.

Some other cards to consider:

Suture Priest
Fiend Hunter
Mikaeus, the Lunarch
Angelic Overseer
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite

Good luck.

You probably don't want Sun Titan, or Suture Priest, or Mikaeus, or Angelic Overseer, or Elesh Norn.....

In a real white weenie deck, you want low costing effective creatures.

I've never tried feeling of dread or Vapor Snag, but I know that you want 4x Seachrome Coast either way.

Also, has anyone tried Porcelaine Legionaire? over the Elite Inquisitor (is he really a playable guy now?)
You probably don't want Sun Titan, or Suture Priest, or Mikaeus, or Angelic Overseer, or Elesh Norn.....

I've seen many weenie decks run at least 1 Sun Titan.  It makes great sense considering weenie falloff late game...if it gets to that.
56735468 wrote:
Residual energetic and psychic emenations from the spark of planewalkers going in and out of the blind eternities like it was a windmill eventually coalesced into beings named eldrazi who by their very nature could not consume mundane sources of nourishment to sustain their existence.
Legionaire costs more, easier to get rid of, and isn't really better. The extra attack is not as relevant as the 1 toughness. I like to avoid 2-for-1 with arc trail.

The land I am still working on. I hesitate to use 4 coasts because I hate having a land come in tapped. I am still working on how many islands are comfortable.
Most of those lists are bad - Sun Titan is just far too slow these days. Sun Titan on Turn 8-10 should just be something like Angelic Destiny on a Moorland token.
Don't think I have ever seen a successful WW deck with sun titan, it just doesn't work. A third of the deck is creatures, and moorland doubles it. You should never slow down and the other spells like vapor snag do the tempo work for you.
I want to make a comment on another card I don't use but see in a lot of lists, Champion of the parish. My experience has been that, like [b]stromkirk noble[/c], this one-drop has been auto-included on perceived potential. While it is entirely possible, given the right starting hand, it can have a wild nacatl feel... it won't last long on the field. Anything after turn 2 and it is a crappy creature. I think too often this guy will let you down.
Don't think I have ever seen a successful WW deck with sun titan, it just doesn't work. A third of the deck is creatures, and moorland doubles it. You should never slow down and the other spells like vapor snag do the tempo work for you.

And if the game somehow goes on, what do you see those WW decks doing when they get Black Sun's Zenith, Curse of Death's Hold, Day of Judgement, etc.

My point is, if your opponent can stave off a weenie deck and you don't have a Sun Titan to help recover your board position, you'd be in big trouble.  That's just the way I see it, and I have seen successful WW decks with just 1 Sun Titan.

I understand how you keep the tempo going in weenie decks so I see why many won't run the Titan but personally I would.  It's just one card and it doesn't make or break the deck so really, it's a moot point.
56735468 wrote:
Georg no offense but your suggestions are for the most part ignorant. A six-drop in a non-ramp, non-control deck is never a good fit. That's why sun titan was a joke for so long, no competitive deck ran it until solar flare.
Georg no offense but your suggestions are for the most part ignorant. A six-drop in a non-ramp, non-control deck is never a good fit. That's why sun titan was a joke for so long, no competitive deck ran it until solar flare.

You can't so 'no offense' and then call my argument ignorant at the same time.  If you want to offend me, try ahead, but this is just an internet discussion about a card game so you won't offend me.

However, you can dicuss the matter in a constructive way and possibly persuade me.  Look I said I understand why the Titan doesn't seem like a fit here, but I make my point clearly: Black Sun's Zenith - How does a WW deck recover late game, if it gets to that?  That's really my only point.  If you think I'm wrong, make your case and be done with it.  You won't hurt my feelings by disagreeing with me, so there is no need to call me ignorant, just provide your case and be done with it.
56735468 wrote:
How does a Haunted Humans deck recover from a sweeper?(BSZ,DoJ, Slagstorm, etc).

The answer to this question is....Moorland Haunt.

Particularly Moorland Haunt backed by global effects such as Honor of the Pure, Mikaeus, the Lunarch, or possibly even Angelic Destiny(because of the return to your hand clause).

Some Haunted Humans lists even run 2-3 Mana Leak specifically to counter sweeper effects.

Also, Hero of Bladehold for those that choose to run it.

Oh, and then there is the way that all aggro/tempo decks deal with sweepers. By not over extending.
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
Thanks, that was what I was looking for.
56735468 wrote:
I feel like there should be on a tier list forum, however there isn't any, so I'll try and start a main page Deck Help forum.

Anyways, this is what I'm running now:

3x Doomed Traveler
3x Gideon's Lawkeeper
3x Champion of the Parish
4x Honor of the Pure
4x Mirran Crusader
3x Hero of Bladehold
3x Angelic Destiny
3x Geist of Saint Traft
3x Oblivion Ring
3x Fiend Hunter
2x Grand Abolisher
3x Mana Leak
3x Moorland Haunt
4x Seachrome Coast
4x Glacial Fortress
12x Plains

New decklist mixing my deck with Craig Wescoe's list because I severely underrated Gideon's Lawkeeper and Fiend Hunter. Also, I think I'm done running Elite Vanguard.

Thoughts on the deck:
Cut Champion of the Parish and Add 1 Doomed Traveller, 1 Lawkeeper, 1 Abolisher
OR add 1 Doomed Traveler and 2 Abolishers
Cut 1 Angelic Destiny for 1 more Hero of Bladehold
Keep or Cut Mana Leaks?
Leonin Relic-Warder? A good card? Or just a metagame call by Craig Wescoe
Elite Inquisitor....Worth playing? Now down to $2 and nobody else uses it, but 2drops suck

Sideboard atm:

3x Timely Reinforcements (Against decks with more creatures than me! Mainly Red/Tempered Steel/On the Draw versus GW)
3x Sword of War and Peace (Against Red, Mirror Matchups, GW humans, possibly good against control decks because of cards in hand?)
3x Leonin Arbiter (Good against Wolf-Run and Pod decks)
3x Revoke Existence (Against artifacts and Enchantments)
1x Oblivion Ring (The extra removal)
2x Ratchet bomb (Against Delver decks and token decks mainly)

What do you guys think? What are you guys running? Thoughts on individual cards?
Alright let's look at from this kind of perspective:

1Drops = Champion of the Parish, Doomed Traveller, Gideon's Lawkeeper

I see Doomed Traveller as the best choice here. He's a 1drop that at worst ends up as a 1/1 Flyer if it dies. This makes it a great chump blocker, or someone your opponent doesn't want to block as he gets better if he dies. (This is nice with Honor of the Pure)

Champion of the Parish is more inconsistent. He can get pumped up really quickly, but he's often killed quite early and offers you no value if this happens. However, if you pump him up, he's certainly a huge threat. He's also bad after turn 3.

Gideon's Lawkeeper is also decent. He dies easily to removal, but his utility can't be matched. He is useful at any point of the game, but can be killed easiest.

2drops = Grand Abolisher - Best utility in my opinion. Stops end of turn moves. Allows your cards not to get manaleaked, and allows you to avoid abilities on your turn. It has really great synergy with Angelic Destiny and is a good choice with Champion of the Parish

Leoning Relic-Warder - Good for stealing enchantments and artifacts. Probably a better sideboard card.

Spectral Rider/Leonin Skyhunter - 2/2s with Evasion, not often used, maybe worth testing. Good with Honor of the Pure!

Honor of the Pure - MUST RUN 4 OR YOU LOSE

Mana Leak - Normally run 0 or 3, depends on what you like (still thoughts on this?)

3drops (THE MAIN DROPS)

Fiend Hunter - Removal in the form of a body! Can be risky against removal. Not much attack, but 3 health is alright since it avoids shock.

Mirran Crusader - Must run 4 of.... Too good not to. Double Strike with First Strike. Pro from Black and Green is great to dodge removal.

Geist of Saint Traft - Hexproof Bear with a great ability. Is good when enchanted, and dodges spells. Unfortunately dies easy to many bears.

Oblivion Ring - Standard removal. Probably the best in the format. It's comparable to Fiend Hunter though, and some say O-Ring is too slow and mana heavy.

4drops (FREE WIN)

Hero of Bladehold - Please run at least 3 of these. Hopefully 4 of them.

Angelic Destiny - A great I-win card. Unfortunately sets yourself up for 2 for 1s. Really good with Grand Abolisher to set up you enchanting Mirran Crusader or Geist of Saint Traft. I think I'm going to run 2. Some run 0.

Obviously the 1 drops are kind of sketchy, but I don't know which to pick..... Currently running 3 of each because I can't choose. Might drop the Champions of the Parish.

I have no idea what to run for the 2drop slots, but Grand Abolisher seems to be my favourite option, although I might try the Sky hunter.
 I still have no idea what to do with Mana Leaks.

3 Drops are straight forward, 7 creatures confirmed with 4 Mirran Crusaders and 3 Geists. Trying to find what I want for removal atm, currently running 3 O-Rings and 3 Fiend Hunters.

For 4 drops I'm currently running 3 Angelic Destinies and 3 Hero of Bladeholds, but I think I want to go 2 Destinies, 4 Hero of Bladeholds. Still iffy on this.

The sideboard is also really difficult althought I know you should run at least 3 TIMELY REINFORCEMENTS! Also Leonin Arbiter is a great sideboard card!
IMAGE(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/Nasrod/BigRedForumSigNostretch.jpg)
Timely Reinforcements is horribly unreliable in a deck with so many creatures.

In the sideboard, it wins you so many more games than you'd think. On the draw against GW humans/Against Red/Against Illusions/mirror match-ups on the draw.

It's like turn 1 - Creature or nothing
Turn 2 - Honor of the Pure
Turn 3 - Timely Reinforcements for 3 2/2s and 6 life.
Turn 4 - Hero of Bladehold

It spirals out of control in your favour pretty fast especially against red. A lot of people even run 4 in the sideboard but I think that's too many.
Also there are 3 options and I can't decide between any of them:

Mana leaks in the mainboard
Mana leaks in the sideboard
Mana leaks in another deck

Thoughts?      
I see what you mean, but I still think 3 is too many. Tempered Steel had more noncreature openings for it than you and they still ran only 1. In any case, you already have good threats in that match via Geist and Hero. What you really want is effective removal for Noble and Hero, so i would probably run 3 Celestial Purge before the first Timely.
I see what you mean, but I still think 3 is too many. Tempered Steel had more noncreature openings for it than you and they still ran only 1. In any case, you already have good threats in that match via Geist and Hero. What you really want is effective removal for Noble and Hero, so i would probably run 3 Celestial Purge before the first Timely.

Alright, what else would you run in the sideboard?
Well, my current list/SB is this:

// Lands

13 [CHK] Plains (2)
2 [INN] Moorland Haunt
4 [M12] Glacial Fortress
4 [SOM] Seachrome Coast

// Creatures
1 [INN] Mikaeus, the Lunarch
4 [INN] Champion of the Parish
3 [INN] Geist of Saint Traft
4 [MBS] Mirran Crusader
4 [MBS] Hero of Bladehold
1 [MBS] Leonin Relic-Warder
3 [M12] Gideon's Lawkeeper
4 [INN] Doomed Traveler

// Spells
3 [M12] Oblivion Ring
2 [8E] Mana Leak
1 [M12] Guardians' Pledge
3 [M12] Angelic Destiny
4 [M12] Honor of the Pure

// Sideboard
SB: 2 [NPH] Spellskite
SB: 2 [NPH] Sword of War and Peace
SB: 2 [INN] Purify the Grave
SB: 3 [M11] Celestial Purge
SB: 2 [M11] Flashfreeze
SB: 4 [NPH] Shrine of Loyal Legions

It gives you about 6 cards for every matchup, but it has basically nothing against Tempered Steel, which may be a hole that needs plugging.

Control:
+4 Shrine, +2 Spellskite (or +2 Purify the Grave, if it's Solar Flare or otherwise graveyard-focused.)

RDW:
+3 Celestial Purge, +2 Spellskite, +2 Sword.

Mirror:
+2 Spellskite, +2 Sword.

Kessig Green:
+2 Flashfreeze, +2 Spellskite.

Kessig Ramp:
+2 Flashfreeze, +2 Spellskite, +2 Shrine if they're Slagstorm/DoJ heavy.

Spellskite comes in every matchup but Tokens and Steel, but it does so over different cards each time which is why it's not MD. 
Ahhhh, so you're running spellskite in the board? How beneficial has it been?

I also noticed you're running 1 2-drop.... How's that?
Ahhhh, so you're running spellskite in the board? How beneficial has it been?

I also noticed you're running 1 2-drop.... How's that?

Grand Abolisher is a bit narrow, so I ended up cutting it. I'd rather play a one-drop on Turn 2 most of the time anyway - so far I haven't missed them. If I really wanted them, I'd cut one of the one drops for Elite Inquisitor.

Spellskite is what you might call a role-player. He comes in a lot, but it's always to protect different things. Against red, he's a wall for Stromkirk and turns off all their removal by magnetising it to himself, protecting your Champion or Crusader. In the mirror, he deflects O-Rings and Fiend Hunters but also shuts down any attempts to play Angelic Destiny.

I never really thought of that.... My new list I think is going to look like

4x Doomed Traveler
3x Gideon's Lawkeeper
4x Grand Abolisher
4x Honor of the Pure
3x Mana Leak
3x Fiend Hunter
3x Geist of Saint Traft
4x Mirran Crusader
3x Oblivion Ring
4x Hero of Bladehold
2x Angelic Destiny
23x Land

I just think Grand Abolisher is really good to avoid people doing anything on my turn. Saves me from leaks, snapcaster, Think Twice, end of turn stuff, activating artifacts, just in general useful stuff.

Maybe throw Leonin Skyhunter into the sideboard or test him a lot more.

Or just throw some sort of weenie in the board for beats, because the way I see it is

Grand Abolisher isn't the best, but he's a bear that BAITS removal to the extreme

Actually it isn't, but I wouldn't run more than 1 mainboard. The lifegain is just as relevant as the creatures. Sometimes it can mean the difference between winning or losing the next turn.

I have since modified my MB decklist with the following changes:

-2 Grand Abolisher

-2 Feeling of Dread

+3 Mana Leak

+1 Timely Reinforcements

I wanted the mainboard to be more varied with more potential to put up a fight against any deck in game 1, with minor changes for game 2. I still feel Feeling of Dread is amazing and has won me games even against a control deck, but too often I face a control deck and it is a dead card. I fianlly decided to add Mana Leak back in as I do enjoy dropping Doomed Traveller turn 1 and then letting my opponent try to do something while he does his thing. Grand Abolisher seems only relevant against RDW and u/x control, both of which are becoming less popular locally. I might end up putting all of them sideboard and bring a 4th mana leak forward.

I wouldn't run Timely Reinforcements main deck.
Are any of the swords worth running in this deck?

It seems like the deck has lots of targets for them.  SB maybe?
I run War and Peace x3 in the sideboard. A lot of people don't like them though because in response to you equipping, they like to shock you.
Nothing particularly wrong with running swords, but I prefer some tempo over some win-more.
My favorite card in this deck: Doomed Traveler

I've built a version of this deck, but i don't have Heros, Geists, or Angelic Destinies. I just don't want to blow close to $200 on a deck. Any tips for cheap-man's  W/u aggro?

My list:

Creatures: 15
x4 Doomed Traveler
x3 Mirran Crusader
x3 Fiend Hunter
x2 Geist-Honored Monk
x1 Mikaeus, the Lunarch
x2 Leonine Relic-warder
x2 Gideon's Lawkeeper

Noncreature: 21
x4 Gitaxian Probe
x3 Mana Leak
x2 Dismember
x2 Oblivion Ring
x4 Timely Reinforcements
x4 Honor of the Pure
x1 Venser, the Sojourner
x1 Sword of Feast and Famine

Land: 22
x4 Seachrome Coast
x4 Glacial Fortress
x3 Moorland Haunt
x11 Plains 

It beasts all the control decks in my meta, doesn't have much issue with RDW or Tempered Steel, but i haven't been able to test against Illusions, Delver, or Mirror. I'm pretty sure that i'd lose the Mirror match though. 
Its going to eat me!
Quotes and such
57044478 wrote:
57311168 wrote:
What happens if there's a tie for first?
Monkey knife fight
Got my singles in today and ran them straight to FNM.

I went 3-1 with this tonight :

Land : 22
Seachrome Coast x 4
Glacial Fortress x 4
Plains x 14

Creatures : 20 / 19
Champion of the Parish x4 / Swapped out for Doomed Traveler x4
Mirran Crusader x 4
Grand Abolisher x 2 / Swapped out for Leonin Skyhunter x2
Elite Inquisitor x 3 /  Swapped out for Leonin Skyhunter x 2
Hero of Bladehold x 3
Geist of Saint Traft x 4

Spells : 18 / 19
Honor of the Pure x 4
Angelic Destiny x 4
Oblivion Ring x 3
Mana Leak x 4
Turn Aside x 3 / Swapped out for Feeling of Dread x 4

SB : 15
Vapor Snag x 3
Leonin Relic-Warder x 4
Grand Abolisher x 2
Ghost Quarter x 2
Stave Off x 4

Game 1 : 2-0 against new player with a morbid deck. He died both matches on turn 5.

Game 2 : 2-1 against green ramp with a splash of red to kessig inkmoths. Manastarved first game and lost. Mirran Sader + Angelic swinging for 12+ a turn basically ended his second and third games.

Game 3 : 2-1 Basically first two games were manascrew matches where we each took a game. Last match ended up with my opponent not being able to draw much other than Vault skirges and lost to my Geist of Saint Traft.

Game 4 : 0-2 against Tempered steel. First match wasn't even fair. I guess it was my fault for not mulligan-ing. I thought I could get away with 4 lands, a 3 drop Sader, mana leak and a honor of the pure. I lost by round 4 since he had hawks raping my face so hard and fast. I side boarded Leonin Relic-Warder x 4 and vapor snags x3. Didn't get a single Leonin, nor O-rings and lost while he had 2 tempered steel buffs on the field and 3 monsters.

I've decided to move the Abolishers and Inquisitors to the Sideboard completely in favor of 4 Leonin Skyhunter. Got rid of the Champions since they just didn't seem to buff up or hit hard enough. I put 4 Doomed Travelers in instead. I really like Feeling of Dread and moved 4 in, while replacing Turn Aside.

Does anyone have any suggestions to 1 drops? I'm not exactly sure whether to go Lawkeepers or Travelers. Travelers would make more since if I added a couple of Moorland Haunts. 2-3 drops seem really solid now. Maybe a bit high, but I have more choices when I need them. My FNM meta is all over. A couple of aggro decks here/artifact decks there/control decks the rest. Thanks for any input.
Leonin Skyhunter is not Standard legal.
Actually, it is. Leonin Skyhunter was reprinted in Mirrodin Beseiged.
I hope this is not very stupid of me to ask... but is Seachrome Coast the only reason this deck could exist? I'm trying to build one without it, comments are very much welcomed.

land (24)

12x Plains
4x Island
4x Glacial Fortress
4x Moorland Haunt

Creatures (24)

4x Doomed Traveler
4x Gideon's Lawkeeper
2x Accorder Paladin
2x Leonin Relic-Warder
3x Leonin Skyhunter
3x Mirran Crusader
4x Fiend Hunter
2x Geist of Saint Traft

Spells (12)

4x Honor of the Pure
3x Oblivion Ring
3x Mana Leak
2x Mortarpod

Nothing really special. Gets mana-screwed easily. Is there any way I can deal with this since I really aren't gonna spent that much money on buying Seachrome Coast knowing that it will not be standard legal at the end of Innistrad cycle. Any other suggestions are also welcome!
IMAGE(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/Nasrod/TownshipTokenscopy.jpg)
Can't really say I have much experience playing with only 1 set of dual lands, but you seem to only have a splash of blue. You want Moorland haunt at a later time when your weenies are almost out of steam for the reach, so I'd -2 Haunts for +2 islands.

I'm really torn between Travelers, lawkeepers and Champions. Champions always seem to me to be a hit or miss card, but that needs further testing. Doomed travelers are nice if you want to play conservatively while Lawkeepers require more finesse to play correctly. Having both cuts back on your more powerful cards.

Leonin Relic-warder is SB material. Accorder Paladin will not survive this meta. Too many people run -1/-1 cantrips and unless you get a lucky hand where Honor of the pure comes out quickly, Accorder generally sits there doing nothing unless they play a control deck. Either more Skyhunters or switch to Inquistors/Abolishers. I've found Fiend hunters slow me down more than they help me. You want them more in control decks to stall and block. Aggro decks want Mirrans and Geists since either 3 drop will dish out tons of damage. You're missing out on Hero of Bladehold. She is the nail on the coffin you really need and weenies really struggle without her.

I think the 2 mortorpods are too far and too little to do anything outside of your opening hand. They're nice for manadorks but with only 2 , you may as well try to run something in its place. Since you said you're on a budget, I know some of the cards may be out of your reach for a while, but Geist of Saint Traft/ Hero of Bladehold/and Angelic Destiny are all powerhouse cards you really want to get your hands on.

I'm still fine tuning my W/U deck which I posted in Post #7 of this thread so any feedback always helps. I went 3-1 last FNM and I'm always more than happy to better myself and my deck. Hope this massive page of text helped somewhat!
Can't really say I have much experience playing with only 1 set of dual lands, but you seem to only have a splash of blue. You want Moorland haunt at a later time when your weenies are almost out of steam for the reach, so I'd -2 Haunts for +2 islands.

I'm really torn between Travelers, lawkeepers and Champions. Champions always seem to me to be a hit or miss card, but that needs further testing. Doomed travelers are nice if you want to play conservatively while Lawkeepers require more finesse to play correctly. Having both cuts back on your more powerful cards.

Leonin Relic-warder is SB material. Accorder Paladin will not survive this meta. Too many people run -1/-1 cantrips and unless you get a lucky hand where Honor of the pure comes out quickly, Accorder generally sits there doing nothing unless they play a control deck. Either more Skyhunters or switch to Inquistors/Abolishers. I've found Fiend hunters slow me down more than they help me. You want them more in control decks to stall and block. Aggro decks want Mirrans and Geists since either 3 drop will dish out tons of damage. You're missing out on Hero of Bladehold. She is the nail on the coffin you really need and weenies really struggle without her.

I think the 2 mortorpods are too far and too little to do anything outside of your opening hand. They're nice for manadorks but with only 2 , you may as well try to run something in its place. Since you said you're on a budget, I know some of the cards may be out of your reach for a while, but Geist of Saint Traft/ Hero of Bladehold/and Angelic Destiny are all powerhouse cards you really want to get your hands on.

I'm still fine tuning my W/U deck which I posted in Post #7 of this thread so any feedback always helps. I went 3-1 last FNM and I'm always more than happy to better myself and my deck. Hope this massive page of text helped somewhat!

Guess I should just go more Elite Inquisitor then, since I still haven't get my hands on any abolishers. I do have a single copy of Hero of Bladehold, should I put it in? I am not really a 1-of fans, unless I have some way to tutor it up, but if it helps, I would.

About Mortarpod, I actually do have 4, is it worth running as a 4-of? I just kinda copy others' idea and put it in as a 2-of. This little equipment does seem fun.

Many thanks to your reply, these suggestions are really very important to me! I quite enjoy the playstyle of this deck. So, any more suggestions are also very much welcomed!
IMAGE(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/Nasrod/TownshipTokenscopy.jpg)