Gloom pact hexblade, flail expertise, and a feat question.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm playing a Gloom Pact Hexblade, and I've already taken flail expertise for the sweet at-will prone. In paragon tier, I'm taking Lashing Flail (MC Executioner to qualify as a martial class). My question is could you use your at-will, drop them prone by sacrificing the build in slide with flail expertise, and then slide from Lashing Flail? The way I see it breaking down is Make the attack, sacrifice my slide to knock them prone, then slide one square from the feat. Normally the two slide 1 aspects wouldn't stack, but could I use up one while keeping the other?
Yes, that works.
Alternately, if you MC fighter instead you can take dragging flail in heroic tier to slide after the prone.
Alternately, if you MC fighter instead you can take dragging flail in heroic tier to slide after the prone.

Normally that would be pretty sweet, but executioner also qualifies me for cursed shadow so I can get shadow walk. =P
i have to ask a clarification: why wouldn't Flesh Rend + Lashing Flail slide 2? (1FR+1LF)

anyway, would you recommend multiclass [battle awareness + dragging flail] or [practiced killer + cursed shadows]? (both can take lashing flail + flail expertise)