Dragonborn breath weapon

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
How can I set my Dragonborn to have a 'Force' Breath weapon type damage?... Decended from steel dragons...

This is a question for either the Rules Q&A forum or CharOp...

But as far as I know, you can't.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

It's not a RAW option, but your DM might be happy to houserule it for you.  Force isn't a particularly gimmicky damage type, but almost nothing resists it and it's cool fluff.  Just ask nicely.
why wouldn't it go here in the character development? 

I'm trying to focus on force powrs for the char but finding them can be hard sometimes. i'm still open to just about any class or paragon path. (were starting at level 20 this go around)

idon't mind using any feat or items, or any class path combo, just want force breath

the DM said its cool to go force but I can't find anything in the builder to make it happen 
That's because it's not a legal choice by the rules as written - if your DM says it's OK, it's OK, but you'll need to make the changes to your character sheet by hand, using a pen.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.

Just so you know, this forum is for story-related stuff - fluff, backgrounds, character motivations, etc...
Non-mechanical options.
 If you're looking for a way to use the rules to change something mechanical about the character, then that post either goes in the rule forum or the character optimization forum...
You'll be much more likely to get good advice there, since this is the sort of stuff they deal with.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

FUS RO DAH!
If you can't have a thematically-appropriate Dragon-Breath damage type, have you considered taking the Dragon-Fear racial power instead?

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I am the Unfailing Arbiter of All That Is Good Design (Even More So Than The Actual Developers) TM Speaking of things that were badly designed, please check out this thread for my Minotaur fix. What have the critics said, you ask? "If any of my players ask to play a Minotaur, I'm definitely offering this as an alternative to the official version." - EmpactWB "If I ever feel like playing a Minotaur I'll know where to look!" - Undrave "WoTC if you are reading this - please take this guy's advice." - Ferol_Debtor_of_Torm "Really full of win. A minotaur that is actually attractive for more than just melee classes." - Cpt_Micha Also, check out my recent GENASI variant! If you've ever wished that your Fire Genasi could actually set stuff on fire, your Water Genasi could actually swim, or your Wind Genasi could at least glide, then look no further. Finally, check out my OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE article, an effort to give unique support to the races that WotC keeps forgetting about. Includes new racial feature options for the Changeling, Deva, Githzerai, Gnoll, Gnome, Goliath, Half-Orc, Kalashtar, Minotaur, Shadar-Kai, Thri-Kreen, Warforged and more!
Good idea. You can refluff the fear to be a force type effect with out the keyword.
Prejudice and Discrimination CardUtility 1
[Insert flavor text here ...]
@will Psychic, Fire(Special)
No Action - Forum
Target:Trolls
Effect: You summon every internet troll within 2 clicks.
Size : Gigantic Immune Psychic (It doesn't care what you think) Immune Fire (Special): Flaming powers are what internet troll's feed on. Every flaming point regenerates them by the same amount. Special: If their target has a vulnerability their attacks inflict damage of that type.

FUS RO DAH!

Exactly my thought.
Sign In to post comments