infinite combos

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
is there a thread for all standard infinite combos? if not I'm starting one.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator. How to Create
Show
replace {} with [] {sblock} at the beginning and {/sblock} at the end.
I borrowed this from blood77. All credit goes to him. Great idea for a signature and I'm tired of people not autocarding decks. How to Auto Card
Show
(Replace { with [) {c}Gelectrode{/c}= Gelectrode
How to Auto Card, with style
Show
(Replace { with [) {c=Gelectrode}Pinball Machine{/c}=Pinball Machine
How to Auto Deck Auto Deck
Show
(again, replace { with [) {deck} Lands 20 4 Halimar Depths 4 Unstable Frontier 8 Island 4 Swamp Creatures 12 4 Hedron Crab 4 Nemesis of Reason 4 Mnemonic Wall Spells 28 4 Spreading Seas 4 Suffer the Past 4 Mind Funeral 4 Archive Trap 4 Ponder 4 Into the Roil 4 Soul Manipulation {/deck}
Result
There isn't because there are no worthwhile infinite combos.

Team PMP - Practice Makes Perfect

Team GFG - Good F***ing Game

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Use faith in the absence of science, not in its stead.

I know they aren't good competitively but I like to keep a deck of purely infinite combos for fun. the cards are usually cheap to aquire and we like to have multiplayer games with just combo decks.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Show
I borrowed this from blood77. All credit goes to him. Great idea for a signature and I'm tired of people not autocarding decks. How to Auto Card
Show
Show
Show
(again, replace { with [) {deck} Lands 20 4 Halimar Depths 4 Unstable Frontier 8 Island 4 Swamp Creatures 12 4 Hedron Crab 4 Nemesis of Reason 4 Mnemonic Wall Spells 28 4 Spreading Seas 4 Suffer the Past 4 Mind Funeral 4 Archive Trap 4 Ponder 4 Into the Roil 4 Soul Manipulation {/deck}
Result

Disclaimer: This member may or may not be associated with Team GFG in any other regard besides his admiration of its members.

Myr Galvanizer + 2nd Galvanizer (can use a clone effect) + Palladium Myr or two Myr that produce one mana each = Infinite Mana.
suture priest + 3 fiend hunters

suture priest + fiend hunter + oblivion ring + leonin relic-warder
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Show
Show
Show
Show
Result
suture priest + leonin relic-warder + 2 oblivion rings
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Show
Show
Show
Show
Result
champion of the parish can replace suture priest when fiend hunter is involved.

it seems like the suture priest combos plus clone effects would be decent since the combos are spot removal.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Show
Show
Show
Show
Result
2 myr galvanizer + 1 mana myr + myr welder could infinitely copy any artifact tap effect.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Show
Show
Show
Show
Result
devouring swarm/flesheater imp + sun titan + fiend hunter

as an alternative to grimgrin, this lets you stay in two colors and grants flying but is not permanent.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Show
Show
Show
Show
Result
devouring swarm/flesheater imp + sun titan + fiend hunter

as an alternative to grimgrin, this lets you stay in two colors and grants flying but is not permanent.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Show
Show
Show
Show
Result
devouring swarm/flesheater imp + galvanic juggernaut + bloodline keeper + necrotic ooze four card alternate but all black

Juggernaut's ability is triggered, not activated. You can usually tell the difference by the absence/presence of a colon. 

wow duh I knew that
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Show
Show
Show
Show
Result
2x Heartless Summoning + Corpse Cur = Infinite Storm count. (sure there are no storm cards in the set but its a free morbid trigger)

and by extention

2x Heartless Summoning + Corpse Cur + Gutter Grime = Infinite -2  Infinite/Infinite Ooze tokens.
Sign In to post comments