Blocking question

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
If I block a Geist of Saint Traft with two active Grim Lavamancers then tap two mtns and remove 4 cards from my yard to deal 4 damage to the 4/4 token, what dies?
Geist of Saint Traft
Grim Lavamancer

The Lavamancer's abilities will destroy the token.  Then when during the combat damage step, the Geist and the Lavamancers each deal lethal damage to each other.  End result is everything dies. 
DCI Level 1 Judge Please autocard: [c]Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon[/c] = Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon [c=Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon]Skittles[/c] = Skittles Cards do what they say they do. No more. No less.
I keep forgetting the autocard thimg, and I apologize for that. Thanks for the quick response! My opponent was saying that since I tapped the Lavamancer only one damage would happen. I was confused as to why he would think that, but anyways, thanks again.
I keep forgetting the autocard thimg, and I apologize for that. Thanks for the quick response! My opponent was saying that since I tapped the Lavamancer only one damage would happen. I was confused as to why he would think that, but anyways, thanks again.

That would be the case, under old rules. And by 'old' I mean something like pre-6th edition rules.

[<o>]
Sign In to post comments