Pathfinder minis

Finally received my set of Pathfinder Beginner Set Heroes.  Not cheap, but amazing quality. As good or better than the best DDM's.  Here's hoping they can keep it up when their booster boxes come out.
I agree, i especially love the elf rogue, i'm considering buying a couple more of her so i can mod.
love how i can read the bottom of the bases as well. I'm glad i had pre ordered a case of the Heroes and monsters set now.
Glad to hear the quality is good.  Can't wait for my case.  My starter just arrived and I am not home to get it.   
How big are the basses  can they be used along side the d and D minis,  do they look out of place?  Thanks

How big are the basses  can they be used along side the d and D minis,  do they look out of place?  Thanks

Same base sizes as D&D (they are designed to be used side by side w/ D&D minis).

Same base sizes as D&D (they are designed to be used side by side w/ D&D minis).

They even have the same little ridge at the edge of the base.