Making a viking

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
hello how is everyone.  i didnt know where to post this so i posted here

i want to  make a viking. i play D&D 3.5
i am not sure how to go about making a viking or what i should use.

this is what i have so far .. as far as race i am using a dwarf..my friend told me to use an abilitie called something grip.. i am using a dwarven axe..
not sure what to start him out as either barbarian or fighter thinking fighter not sure though
but as far as that i dont know what to do to make him a viking .. also can i wield two dwarven axes  
To me, vikings equal longboats and sea travel.  Dwarfs dont do that....  Try to make a barbarian character (think Wulfagar from the Drizzet books.)
agreed, vikings are spears, longswords and handaxes.  wooden shields, light armor and fear.  human barbarian or fighter works

∴ "Virtus junxit, mors non separabit." 

Barbarians, Fighters, and Rangers all look to make good weapon wielding Vikings to me.
hello how is everyone.  i didnt know where to post this so i posted here

i want to  make a viking. i play D&D 3.5
i am not sure how to go about making a viking or what i should use.

this is what i have so far .. as far as race i am using a dwarf..my friend told me to use an abilitie called something grip.. i am using a dwarven axe..
not sure what to start him out as either barbarian or fighter thinking fighter not sure though
but as far as that i dont know what to do to make him a viking .. also can i wield two dwarven axes  

If I remember correctly there's a chapter about the Ysgardian pantheon in the Deities and Demigods accesory including the einherjar.

You might want to check out that chapter if you plan on doing a viking.

The Character Initiative

Every time you abuse the system you enforce limitations.
Every time the system is limited we lose options.
Breaking an RPG is like cheating in a computer game.
As a DM you are the punkbuster of your table.
Dare to say no to abusers.
Make players build characters, not characters out of builds.

Sign In to post comments