[Sixty Singleton] - URG

164 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thanks to 13th_Horseman for the idea.

My deck will be based around copying things and tokens nad blah blah fun stuff/whatever. I will most likely be posting the cards without renders first cause I probably won't find them all any time soon.

Please don't go out of your way to find art for me, but if you happen to randomly come across something, or already know art that might fit to a card, please let me know :D

Dual Nature
Sorcery {C}
Put a token on the battlefield that's a copy of target land.
Dual Nature
Sorcery

That is awesome. I've seen similar designs before, but it's still cool. It's probably fairly abusable, especially with stuff like Cloudpost or Wasteland, plus it can kill legendary lands, but overall I think it's fairly balanced. Sort of a Vesuva for .
Now for a little combo with card 1:

Meek Reflection
Sorcery {U}
Put two tokens that are copies of target token onto the battlefield.

no idea how to cost this
Feel like it should be green, due to Doubling Season and Parallel Lives. Maybe shave off the colorless since it's a one shot use?
Well, you can clone other people's tokens. Maybe 1gu or gu and make two tokens?
The original version looks pretty strong to me, being so cheap and an instant. Also Geist of Saint Traft comes to mind.

I guess there aren't a ton of cheap ways to make a big token though, so it ends up being pretty narrow. Roar of the Wurm? Mimic vat? Giantbaiting?

Also rofl with stone idol trap
Tempest elemental
Creature - Elemental {R}
Flying, trample, haste
5/1

Also known as boring elemental.
Also known as planeswalker slayer.
I find that a good thing
Oh yes, me too.
Persistant image
Creature - Elemental Spirit {R}
Whenever ~ dies target creature becomes a copy of it.
0/1

Shiny stone
Artifact {C}
T: add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
Even the most brilliant minds can still delight at the simplest of nature's beauty.

cheesy flavor text is the best
Protoplasm
Enchantment {R}
You may have ~ enter the battlefield as a copy of any permanent on the battlefield.

Can you believe wizards hasn't done this yet?
I can't.

Your deck now has two nice answers to walkers :v 
Few comments is good right? :3
Protoplasm
Enchantment {R}
You may have ~ enter the battlefield as a copy of any permanent on the battlefield.

No. And i've had this idea before too. Good cost, I like it, but why not just a dude?
Tempest elemental
Creature - Elemental {R}
Flying, trample, haste
5/1

Needs more Lightning, haha, but I like it. ball lightning + Lightning Angel?
Few comments is good right? :3

You want comments?
How to Autocard
card: [c]cardname[/c]-> [c]Vampire Nighthawk[/c] -> Vampire Nighthawk
Comments are nice.

Torrent Charm
Instant {U}
Choose one — Draw two cards; or return two cards at random from your graveyard to your hand; or shuffle target spell into its owner’s library.

Seems overpowered, but I like it.

Torrent Charm
Instant {R}
Choose one — Put target creature on top of its owner's library; or return two cards at random from your graveyard to your hand; Untap target creature and gain control of it until end of turn. That creature gains haste until end of turn.
I think it should be "; or counter target spell, and if it's countered this way shuffle it into its owner's library," but that's so wordy and gross. But getting spells off the stack via ways other than countering them is pretty unusual and special, so much so I think that part could even be its own card.

Also charm is way OP.
I'll pull a wizards and just make it mythic :3
Mindbreak trap make a wish inspiration charm sounds fair, what can go wrong!!

also that made me realize it's not very red.
Not red was my first thought.
I'm thinking "Draw two cards, then discard a card at random" would be more red, unless it just wants to burn, though "destroy target nonbasic land" would work too. The green part is pretty insane, its instant, 1 card at random is plenty strong, though 1 card of your choice would still be fair.
I really like "shuffle target spell into its owner's library" Its kinda Spell Crumple-y, so I think the wording works w/o referring to the object as "a card" keeping the text relatively short.
Comments are nice.

Torrent Charm
Instant {U}
Choose one — Draw two cards; or return two cards at random from your graveyard to your hand; or shuffle target spell into its owner’s library.

I think it fits in its colors just fine. There's slightly less red than blue or green, but as a whole the card works. That said, it is really powerful. You could probably get away with it being rare, but I wouldn't push it any further past that. It might even be justifiable at uncommon, though it's in a league of its own when compared to the other charm cards.
It reminds me more of cryptic command than a charm.
It reminds me more of cryptic command than a charm.

That's probably the best comparison.
I just didn't want it to deal damage, and I really didn't want it to draw cards either, because both are too typical, but this happened anyway.
Well, leave the blue part as shuffle target spell cuz thats awesome, leave green as instant regrowth, and if you make the red part land destruction or combat trick, then its not burning or drawing cards. Problem solved?

Dual Nature
Sorcery {C}

Seems like a fun version of rampant growth, that has it's uses with special lands and/or in a token deck.
Now for a little combo with card 1:

Meek Reflection
Instant {U}
Put two tokens that are copies of target token onto the battlefield.

no idea how to cost this

This seems to be undercosted, just coping a wolf token would give you 4 power. But it is also a rather narrow card.

I like the idea though.
Tempest elemental
Creature - Elemental {R}
Flying, trample, haste
5/1

maybe just a bit overpowered, 5 damage out of nowhere for three mana... but rather boring.
How to Autocard
dual nature, just sayin
Persistant image
Creature - Elemental Spirit {R}
Whenever ~ dies target creature becomes a copy of it.
0/1

This one is nice, I really like it.
Shiny stone
Artifact {C}
T: add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
Even the most brilliant minds can still delight at the simplest of nature's beauty.

cheesy flavor text is the best

... [c]manalith[/C]
Protoplasm
Enchantment {R}

This is excellent, kills planeswalkers and legends, and generally does whatever you want it to.
Comments are nice.

Torrent Charm
Instant {U}

I dislike that it has two cardadvantage modes... and as the others say, it has two blue modes and no red ones. 
How to Autocard
Fossil find, but ill adjust it later.

I'm burning every copy of dual nature and every record of it, because my card fits the name way better.
Also, esper charm has two card advantage modes.
Hmm.... how about....

Threaten/make a wish/that one card...put target creature on top of owner's library?
a temporal spring effect on a URG charm would make me happy
Time Ebb.

Instant Threaten is pretty scary.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Hmm, true...red really needs more things it can do.
Also, esper charm has two card advantage modes.

Yes, but it doesn't have two modes that are possitive for yourself. Btw it isn't my favorite of the charms as it is hard to use.
Hmm, true...red really needs more things it can do.

SO TRUE, i don't know why wizards expands the territory of all the other colors, but not red. 
How to Autocard
Red does have fossil find and surreal memoir, double negative is red for some reason... I don't agree with giving red twincast, but expanding their pie is nice. I'll try to give red some stuff.
I like [c]Chaos Warp[/C]'s way of slightly expanding red.
How to Autocard
mini warp world is mini.
Sign In to post comments