Enter the Dragon Collector's Set Contest

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

In the Dungeons & Dragons world, no other creatures inspire as much awe and terror as dragons. Majestic to behold and formidable in combat, dragons lay waste to their enemies with deadly breath weapons of poison, lightning, fire, ice, and acid.

But that's not the whole story. Every dragon has its own legend, its own tale to tell. And we want to hear it, in the form of a short story.  Write the top entry and you could win the brand-new Dungeons & Dragons Dragon Collector's Set!

The Dragon’s Tale contest begins at 12:01 AM (Pacific) on November 11, 2011 and ends at Midnight (Pacific) on November 21, 2011.

Refer to the official rules here.

If your only tool is a warhammer, every problem looks like a gnoll.

Did no one enter this?! Cause I will gladly take the prize! xD
I definitely entered. The contest rules say they would post on the site who won before or on Nov. 30th but I can find no reference to it at all. I would like my prize asap ;)
this contest is all backwards. I just saw a thing yesterday for people to enter before the time runs out! xI
I definitely entered. The contest rules say they would post on the site who won before or on Nov. 30th but I can find no reference to it at all. I would like my prize asap ;)

The Dragon's Tale Contest Winner announcement can be found here: community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
Sign In to post comments