Published adventures (3.5)

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm a long time player, but recently I've taken up DMing for a new group of young players. I'm a little shaky on adventure design, so I'd like to read some premade adventures just to get some ideas of what to prepare for and plots to run. Anyone know any good sources? Free (legal) or cheap pdfs. I've looked through some of Paizo's D&D stuff and some of the free adventures here on wizards' siite, and it's interesting but not maybe quite what I want.

Also interested if anyone's just written up the adventures they've run privately.

Chad Lubrecht Stubborn 3.5 Loyalist with a loaded Crown Royal dice bag http://calubrecht.us/adnd-/
This link might help you it goes to a website called Dungeon a Day: dungeonaday.live.subhub.com/

It is not strictly speaking adventures.  Hope this helps you.
There are the original Green Ronin Freeport trilogy, the Goodman Games' Dungeoncrawl series, numerous online conversions of the venerable B2 Keep on the Borderlands, Necromancer Games' The Crucible of Freya, and Fiery Dragon had Nemoren's Vault.

3.x was the heyday of adventure publishing; finding new and used versions of these adventures - in print or pdf - shouldn't be too difficult.

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
This should keep you of the streets: www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/200...

''a Dark and Stormy Knight'' is a good choice to start with.
I've picked through and used a couple of adventures from rpgarchive.com you kind of have to sort through and pick one that suits you.  I'd suggest "the burning sages demise" and "killing orcs and kissing babies" as the two favorites that I've actually ran.
This should keep you of the streets: www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/200...

''a Dark and Stormy Knight'' is a good choice to start with.

supernatant link no longer works

Sign In to post comments