11/11/11 TWTW: "What to Watch For"

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's The Week That Was, which goes live Friday morning on magicthegathering.com.
LSV woot woot!
BDM, this is quite the repetitive article (haven't u mentioned them a few articles back), won't u think? for all your experience, i think u can do better than this. yawnz
BDM, this is quite the repetitive article (haven't u mentioned them a few articles back), won't u think? for all your experience, i think u can do better than this. yawnz

That isn't a very constructive response is it?

I admit I didn't read the article talking about these guys a little while back, but I liked this one and learned a bunch.
I don't think Sharfman won Pro Tour Philadelphia.
DCI Level 2 Judge WPN Advanced TO RPGA Herald-Level GM
enjoy these while you can. with organized play dying, you wont even know who are the best players in the world in next couple years.
BDM, Can you get some sensible answer about what is going on with organised play? I am not as negative as seydaneen but really, WOTC public ccommunication is appalling.
One reason why it's easier now to be competitive in the Player of the Year race without pro tour top eights:

In the 2003-2004 season (seasons ran from September to September back then) there were, including worlds, 7 pro tours.

By 2006 it was down to 5.

By 2008 it was down to 4.

Sign In to post comments