Warlock Curse Question

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Warlock's Curse Class Feature says that the damage can only be dealt once per turn so, if I use an AoE ability does the damage get dealt to each target, since the damage is only being rolled once? Also, on my AoE abilities such as Cursebite, it says under Additional Effects "+1d6 for Warlock's Curse".
No. If you hit multiple cursed targets with a close or area attack, only one of them (your choice) takes the extra curse damage.
No. If you hit multiple cursed targets with a close or area attack, only one of them (your choice) takes the extra curse damage.

+1.  Curse is only one critter/turn, so choose one of the targets of the AoE, not all of them. 

T 
Yeah. I did just kill your BBEG with a vorpal frisbee. Problem?
Also, on my AoE abilities such as Cursebite, it says under Additional Effects "+1d6 for Warlock's Curse".

Character builder, right?

Yeah, that's incorrect. It's simply 2d8 necrotic damage, Dark Pact Warlocks can add their Int, and one target you hit takes curse damage.

"Not only are you wrong, but I even created an Excel spreadsheet to show you how wrong you are." --James Wyatt, May 2006

Dilige, et quod vis fac

The "+1d6 for Warlock's Curse" is just a reminder (if it's what I'm thinking of). It's just there to let you know that you can apply your curse damage if you have the target cursed.
Sign In to post comments