NEW PRE-MADE STAR WARS CAMPAIGN!

There is a new Star Wars pre-made Campaign on the internet. It's written by Master Starider and has ten episodes! It doesn't have a name yet, but I'm sure that it is coming.

If you want these documents, then you will have to do Master Starider a small favour. This poor guy has written a total of ten adventures that go from level 1 to level 20 on his own. Personally I'm amazed. He needs the communities help too: edit the work, provided maps (they don't need to be original), check stat-blocks and pull together artwork.

So if you are prepared to read and edit the Game-Master Campaign Guide, PM me or Master Starider and we will send you a copy. If you like the story and want to continue being involved, please contribute something to the document by editing it. The rest of the adventure will work in the same way. The first Episode will be e-mailed to you, once you have sent back the Guide with your corrections.

If your editing could follow the below rules (guide), please.

(1) Mark corrections in red.
(2) Whenever possible please write questions about the campaign guide in this thread, rather than e-mail me. This allows Master Starider to answer the questions directly and everyone involved will get the same information. Otherwise I'll be playing e-mail tag with 10 people.
(3) If you must ask questions privately, write your questions into the document and mark them green or blue. This will allow Master Starider to answer them more easily and all at once.
(4) If you find that sections need re-writing to make sense, please mark them in yellow.
(5) Please do not make the document available to the public at this time.

I will not be loading the adventures onto my mediafire account.

So let's see what you can do.
I'm game, I'd really like to see the adventure.
I'm game, I'd really like to see the adventure.

Simply PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a copy of the game-master campaign guide. Please do not put your e-mail address on this thread.

I have had three other people express interest and PM me. I have sent two copies of the GM guide to people who have provided an e-mail address to send  too.

All people contributing will get credit and recieve the final documents they are involved with.
I have spoken with Master Starider and the campaign title should be getting discussed shortly. The project team is now at 8 people, I still have a few guides to send out.

If your editing, could you please follow the standard editing guide set out in the first post, please.

I've updated the first thread for people involved in the project team.

Any general questions that the project team has can be put in this thread, you don't need to e-mail me. Please do not make the document available to the public at this time. I will ask for people to play test when the campaign guide is in final draft.

Thank you very much guys! 
Hey guys,

The last two adventures have been completed for a while, plus there is a GM's outline.  The campaign does need a new name, as does the last adventue, which is currently self-titled.  The campaign is set roughly one thousand years after the Battle of Yavin, when the whole 'Legacy' comic book series has run its course (the two eras have to be independent of each other, but are linked). 
The general concept of the campaign is to stop another Order 66 situation (and the following Sith rule) from happening again.

I will send Prom the last two adventures tomorrow.  I hope we can all make this work.

Thanks guys

Matty      
Ah yeah, I've seen this before. Someone has it on their mediafire account...can't remember who. One thing I'll say right off the bat; the Legacy comic series is 130 years ABY, not 1000 years I was SO confused when I read about Ben Skywalker being old (but alive) 1,000 years ABY
But yeah, looking forward to checking this out and giving some input! I liked what I read so far.
I never listen to the Order 66 Podcast. Winner of You Build the Character #27 - Cad Bane
Ah yeah, I've seen this before. Someone has it on their mediafire account...can't remember who. One thing I'll say right off the bat; the Legacy comic series is 130 years ABY, not 1000 years I was SO confused when I read about Ben Skywalker being old (but alive) 1,000 years ABY
But yeah, looking forward to checking this out and giving some input! I liked what I read so far.

I've sent you your copy of the gm campaign outline. Direct your questions and feedback to this thread so that everyone gets the same information. I'm sure the same issues will crop up.
I was SO confused when I read about Ben Skywalker being old (but alive) 1,000 years ABY

I had assumed it was another Ben Skywalker, maybe Ben Skywalker the 10th.

I am no wordsmith or grammar nazi but some of the sentence structure is... awkward. I can't quite put my finger on it but it just feels off.
I'm a grammar Nazi, of sorts. I appreciate conversational style, but HATE comma splices and mispelled words. So I'm all over the grammar. I'll have a better idea of how to phrase things when I've read the adventures themselves, but I'll see what I can do on the outline. I'll need to wait til tomorrow, but yeah I'll have something on it soon.

I never listen to the Order 66 Podcast. Winner of You Build the Character #27 - Cad Bane
Very interested in helping to complete this, as is my wife.

Reading through the campaign guide, I had quite a few what-the-F moments. For the moment, I assume that it will all make sense once we get the whole campaign to read through. But several instances in the campaign summary had me scratching my head.

The project team for the GM Campaign outline is currently the following people.

(1)    Calamity916

(2)    moto_jin

(3)    Jarveiyan

(4)    djoos5

(5)    awaypturwpn

(6)    StevenO

(7)    Whatinthewampa

(8)    Darth_Scorpion

(9)    Sd1115

(10) Darthset

(11) Master Starider

(12) Prom

(13) FeeorinsRule

The outline is only four pages, but it's truely difficult to read. This is why many eyes will help figure it all out.

Calamity916 had the following questions Master Starider.

(1) Where does the party get the ex-pirate droid from?

(2) Is the droid formerly a pirate or was it formerly owned by pirates?

No one has all the episodes to read, so they are slightly blind. But a good campaign outline is a summary of the story and should be able to stand alone. So my method of editing the GM campaign outline has a logical reason. Otherwsie when you pick up the outline it just doesn't make sense.

If you don't have your copy of the GM Campaign Outline by now, let me know.

Thanks

Reading through the campaign guide, I had quite a few what-the-F moments. For the moment, I assume that it will all make sense once we get the whole campaign to read through. But several instances in the campaign summary had me scratching my head.

Would you mind listing the specifics, please?

The party is loaned the ex-pirate droid from Girza the Hutt, when she loans them the Eon Eagle, the pilot droid, and R2-D2 for their first mission under the crime lords employ.  The droid was once working for the pirates, but has now been 'bribed' by Girza to work for her.  Its all in ep 1.

As to the other...colourful...comments regarding my work, let me say this:  For a man in his mid thirties, with no other formal training appart from year 12 english and a lifetime of roleplaying experience, thoroughly saturated with '80's+ hero-worship medium since before my teenage years - I think I do alright.  However, with nothing better for me on the horizon - and I mean nothing - no job, no family, ill health - nothing - this - my work...my love - is all I have.

Let me set one more thing straight before we continue - I will not see my work - my children - butchered in front of me like a sacrificial lamb - I would rather no-one see my work than it become something completely unrecognisable.

Strong words - stronger passion - deal with it.

Otherwise, thankyou all for your help.  I hope we can bring this project forward to a conclusion we can all be happy with.

Matty              
What race is 'the shape changer' in The Assassin Within? Ill go out on a limb and assume Clawdite? if it is would it be better to change the wording to include the species name?

In "Bounty before Honour" there is reference to a Mando, would this perhaps be a slang term for 'Mandalorian'? Or is the Mando the name of Renjo's ship?

The party is loaned the ex-pirate droid from Girza the Hutt, when she loans them the Eon Eagle, the pilot droid, and R2-D2 for their first mission under the crime lords employ.  The droid was once working for the pirates, but has now been 'bribed' by Girza to work for her.  Its all in ep 1.

As to the other...colourful...comments regarding my work, let me say this:  For a man in his mid thirties, with no other formal training appart from year 12 english and a lifetime of roleplaying experience, thoroughly saturated with '80's+ hero-worship medium since before my teenage years - I think I do alright.  However, with nothing better for me on the horizon - and I mean nothing - no job, no family, ill health - nothing - this - my work...my love - is all I have.

Let me set one more thing straight before we continue - I will not see my work - my children - butchered in front of me like a sacrificial lamb - I would rather no-one see my work than it become something completely unrecognisable.

Strong words - stronger passion - deal with it.

Otherwise, thankyou all for your help.  I hope we can bring this project forward to a conclusion we can all be happy with.

Matty              

You and I are the only ones with episode 1 at this time. I have not read much of the first episode, because when I started editing the Outline I realized I was out of my depth. I'm fourty years old and still struggle with spelling, grammar and word structure. I needed to speak with the author directly to get things clear in my mind and on the page. I had no hope of managing a huge job like this on my own, so I let it alone till now. I didn't want to read the episodes and clear things up because the outline would be difficult to edit as a stand alone document that would be useful to a GM, if I had to look at the episodes. I also realized that the outline had to be able to be independent of the rest of the episodes for a person checking out the outline for the first time to want too continue reading. This is not an insult. There's no way one person can write a clear summary for the hundreds of story pages you have written without problems. If I have offended you, it was not my intention, sorry. If someone else has offended you, I'd ask that people try to be respectful, specific and clear about any issues they come across. 

I've written and converted more fan-made saga adventures than anyone else I've ever come across on the internet, till I picked up your work. It truely dwarfs everyones efforts over the years.

So if we keep asking questions, you will understand why.

If you're referring to my grammar nazi comments, I should let you know that I really hold your work in high regard and only meant that I enjoy being a grammar nazi when editing documents in general. This stuff you've put together really is impressive on many levels, and I'm truly excited to see it completed.

What race is 'the shape changer' in The Assassin Within? Ill go out on a limb and assume Clawdite? if it is would it be better to change the wording to include the species name?

Yeah probably Clawdite. However, the terms "shape changer," "shape shifter," or "changling" often give a colloquial feel to the story. Notice when Anakin & Obi-Wan finally tracked down Zam Wessel, she was a "changling," no mention of her being a Clawdite. So it's apparently an acceptable practice in-universe.

In "Bounty before Honour" there is reference to a Mando, would this perhaps be a slang term for 'Mandalorian'? Or is the Mando the name of Renjo's ship?

"Mando" is short for Mando'ad, which is Mando'a for "Children of Mandalore," or simply Mandalorian. So yes, it's simply referring to Renjo Fett being a Mandalorian, I'm assuming.
I kept my comments deliberately vague because I wasn't certain to what extent we should be discussing the work in the clear. I apologise if any of my comments has given offense.
I'm assuming the Duros mentioned at the end of Episode II's outline is the Black Sun Leiutenant?
I edited the first two episode outlines and sent it back to Prom. Let me know if this kind of editing is acceptable or wanted. It's mostly just grammatical/syntactical stuff, with a little bit of moving words around so they make better sense with each other. 
Triple post! Umm, at the end of the outline for Episode IV (The Assassin Within) when you say a planet "not so far away from Coruscant," do you actually mean that? Given that 1) it's in the Unknown Regions and 2) it's apparently part of the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium, that would generally describe a planet much deeper into the UR and also in the galaxy's "Southwest" quadrant, with Coruscant being a ways "North" of the galactic "Center." Just wondering.  
Okay, I`ve made a few changes, mostly grammar, but I`ve also changed somethings  in order to help flow of reading. I`ve also changed the Confederacy`s name to the "Reborn Confederacy of Independent Systems", if that`s okay with you guys, in order to prevent GM/player confusion over the name, and instead of "not so far away from Coruscant", I`ve changed it to "not far away from Lwheek", in order to make the sentence logical. If you guys are alright with it, I`ll work on Darth Cypher and the Conderate leaders` stat blocks. Great campaign, by the way! ^__^

I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
Wow!  Im sorry for not beleiving in you all - lets just say I've had my faith (in people and God) sorely tested on a few different levels.  Please excuse and forgive my outburst.

Right team, down to buisiness.  The assassin mentioned in ep IV is a cawdite, and the mando is a Mandolorian, decendant of the legendary and fearsome Fetts.  In case you are all wondering, yes it does seem a similar to SW Eps I-III.  I deliberately wrote in some familiar aspects, to keep fans happy - its a case of 'something old, something new'.  I also wanted to touch on the aspect of' history destined to repeat itself'.  I expand on this during the final episode, where a very familiar and old enemy reveals itself to helping the new one, and plans to stop the cycle of Jedi/Sith waning and waxing through the ages, as it always has done so.  

Concerning the location of the planet (called Kassi'Toxa, in the aliens native language), the research I did involved a map of the GFFA.  The Unknown Reigons is a wedge, which cuts straight through to the centre (near Coruscant) of the galaxy.  I simply placed the planet on the other side of the galactic black hole in the centre (every galaxy has one) where I presume the Unknown Reigons starts closest to the centre.   Please let me know if I got this wrong.  Besides, I suppose you could put it anywhere in the UR, as long as it is within/near boarders of Srii-Ruuk (sp?) empire.

Thanks to everyone again, and lets keep moving forward.

May the Force be with You All

Matty          
I suggest simply removing the mention of how close the planet is to Coruscant to prevent muddying the waters. It may confuse new GMs if they are not all that familiar with the Star Wars lore and it isn't all that crucial for the GM to know how close to Coruscant the planet is, is it?
I have finished my document as has my wife and we will be emailing it back to whence it came!
Wow!  Im sorry for not beleiving in you all - lets just say I've had my faith (in people and God) sorely tested on a few different levels.  Please excuse and forgive my outburst.

Right team, down to buisiness.  The assassin mentioned in ep IV is a cawdite, and the mando is a Mandolorian, decendant of the legendary and fearsome Fetts.  In case you are all wondering, yes it does seem a similar to SW Eps I-III.  I deliberately wrote in some familiar aspects, to keep fans happy - its a case of 'something old, something new'.  I also wanted to touch on the aspect of' history destined to repeat itself'.  I expand on this during the final episode, where a very familiar and old enemy reveals itself to helping the new one, and plans to stop the cycle of Jedi/Sith waning and waxing through the ages, as it always has done so.  

Concerning the location of the planet (called Kassi'Toxa, in the aliens native language), the research I did involved a map of the GFFA.  The Unknown Reigons is a wedge, which cuts straight through to the centre (near Coruscant) of the galaxy.  I simply placed the planet on the other side of the galactic black hole in the centre (every galaxy has one) where I presume the Unknown Reigons starts closest to the centre.   Please let me know if I got this wrong.  Besides, I suppose you could put it anywhere in the UR, as long as it is within/near boarders of Srii-Ruuk (sp?) empire.

Thanks to everyone again, and lets keep moving forward.

May the Force be with You All

Matty          

What you have here, is an amazing story. To be protective is only natural, I sure as hell wouldnt want it butchered or messed with on a large scale. I like the fact that you add in alot of twists and turns and awesome reveals at appropriate points. I wish I had the talent to put down on paper in this type of format what your able to do. It takes a colossal effort on your part and I just want you to know my wife and I thank you for your hard work and that we will do our best to make sure this comes together the way you want. She really, REALLY wants to run this adventure after reading the GM's outline, she was struggling with a solid Legacy era idea.

I agree wholeheartedly with DarthSet. 

It really feels like Star Wars, and that's something that's hard to pull off in the Legacy Era IMO.  
Ok, Darthset, moto_jin and FeeorinsRule have sent back their edited outlines. When I get the whole teams documents back I'll start compiling it. I now have the job of inserting maps into the first episode, so I'm real busy. I'm hoping I'll have it ready for people before the end of the month, faster is unlikely.

I have another request, Master Starider we need a campaign name. I realize that Eve of Destruction was what you wanted to call it, but there's a campaign of the same name. I actually know that the other campaign is not dead, just being slowly contructed by one guy. I sent you some suggestions for the campaign name, but I have one more.

What about?

'Legacy of the Stariders'
I`m curious about the fact that if this campaign is set 1,000 ABY, would it even be in the Legacy Era, or a brand new one all together? I`m thinking it`s a little bit the latter, as there would be a massive change in ships, relations, and traditions. Maybe something like the "Genesis Era", or something like that. Also, I have a great idea for the final battle that I`d be willing to PM either Prom or Master Starider to see if they like. I`ve also made stats for Darth Cypher.

I am Red/White
I am Red/White

I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
I'm sure it's not 1,000 ABY. With all the references in the Outline and also the Campaign Guide (I've read it), I'd estimate the timeline to be around 100-110 ABY, and "1000" is just a numerical error.

Also, I have a question: the Imperial Knights. Shouldn't they be present as an instituation at this time? Or at least being founded? I don't see any mention of them in the Outline and I haven't read the adventures through yet.
Hey guys,

Wow, more work to do.  This may take a bit of explaining, so stick with me if you can.

First things first.  Prom, would you please be so kind to provide the list of names you came up with before.  We need a name, not only for the campaing, but the last ep, which is self titled.  The name has to be poiniant and relevant.  I chose EoD cause this is the eve of the jedi's permanent destruction.  Surely we can find a better fit?  Prom, the names please.  More than a few were awesome.  : )

We may also need a name for the new era (something smoother than the New Imperial Order Era).  This is not the Legacy era, though there are links.  It is held 1,000 years after Yavin (not 100).  This is a completely different era.  The Legacy era has closed with the beginning of this chapter.  Forever.  We need a sexy new name for this new era.  A new era we can all call our own, instead of being tied to an established cannon era.

Now, to some nitty gritty.  Some of it has been touched in npc explanations in the guide, but not all.  Lets start from the beginning...

The legacy era has come to a close.  The new sith empire has been defeated, the Empire saved, with Cade in the centre of this galactic storm and rescue.  (note the legacy comics are still ongoing, and Im just guessing an end to suit the build up to the new era.)  Cade finally embraced his Jedi heratage, and begins to build the Jedi anew....

Centuries pass, and the Jedi and its council are reformed.  The Fell liniage has been adopted and shaped to be the protectors of the galaxy, primed to handle any threat, from within (such as the Clone Wars) and without (like the Yuusang Voong sp? or a similar force)  Never again will the galaxy be unprepared.  Thus, the Fell linage shifted from ruler to protector.   Educational pathways and training reigiems were changed and reinvented for the Fells, thier liniage, and thier new purpose in the galaxy.  Soon, the galaxy had a united force (part police, part army, all peace keeper.) to protect it.  Along with the Jedi, and a new standing army consiting of latest tech droids, ships, and even a newly constructed  superweapon, coaxed the galaxy to new levels of peace and prosperity.   Never has this power been abused or corrupted by the Fells during this time.  However, there was a price (appart from eternal servitude) the Fells had to pay...

No longer were the providence of Force users strictly under Imperial rule.  The Imperial Knights were disbanded, and the jedi were once agian alowed to seek out and train force sensitive children to allow the Jedi teachings and wisdom to grow throughout the galaxy once more.  However, one of the ealriest Imperial Protectors struck a deal with the jedi, when the current stasis quo was formed, that the Jedi could have any force user except those of the Fell family.  Any Fell progony must be kept within the family, to learn the path of Galaxcic Imperial Protector, so the galaxy would always have a strong, wise, and kind leader to defend it when times were at its worst...However, none saw the dangers of a Force user without Jedi teachings and principles, yet the Fell family was not concerned, until the first Fell force user in recent history was born...thus begins Princess Tiffa's part in this epic tale.

Also, during this era, the use of droids has evolved to a whole new level.  Basically the galaxy is 'droid mad' once again.  Technology has improved a little, but not enough to render the game status quo useless.  Just a few tweaks here and there.  

And it goes without saying, deep within the core of this benevolence and peace, ferments a diabolical plot that will see the two main forces in the universe come to heads once more...  

Basically from there, the campaign begins.  I'm sure this will raise more questions than answers, and to be honest, I may not have them all.  I suppose that is where you all come in.

Please, ask me whatever you wish, and I'll help as best I can.

Next time I might preempt a question that gave rise to a 'WTF' moment:  'Why so many credits?'

See you all on the morrow.

Matty          

Like I said, I suggest this era is called the "Genesis Era". Also, for variety, I`d suggest that during battles against this new Confederacy that there is a mixture of the Confederate members` technology. For example, perhaps most of the "Reborn" Confederacy`s pilots are Ssi-ruuvi droids powered via the entechment process by using slaves captured by the Vagaari, all the while piloting Chiss Clawcraft starfighters. And for other cases, heroes could face off against hordes of slaves armed with Chiss charric guns forced to fight for the Reborn Confederacy at gunpoint by the Vagaari. Just an idea I thought I`d throw out there. I`d be willing to make generic Reborn Confederate troops, if you guys want. And Master Starider, I`d be more than happy to help expand on this era. Is there a reason why the Chiss Ascendancy, Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium, and Vagaari Empire formed a Confederacy?

I am Red/White
I am Red/White

Ok. So Ben Skywalker is a descendant of Cade's? And he is named after the original Ben Skywalker, Luke's son?  
Like I said, I suggest this era is called the "Genesis Era". Also, for variety, I`d suggest that during battles against this new Confederacy that there is a mixture of the Confederate members` technology. For example, perhaps most of the "Reborn" Confederacy`s pilots are Ssi-ruuvi droids powered via the entechment process by using slaves captured by the Vagaari, all the while piloting Chiss Clawcraft starfighters. And for other cases, heroes could face off against hordes of slaves armed with Chiss charric guns forced to fight for the Reborn Confederacy at gunpoint by the Vagaari. Just an idea I thought I`d throw out there. I`d be willing to make generic Reborn Confederate troops, if you guys want. And Master Starider, I`d be more than happy to help expand on this era. Is there a reason why the Chiss Ascendancy, Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium, and Vagaari Empire formed a Confederacy?

The whole campaign has been already written, I'm not kidding! I got the last episodes from Master Starider today and it's great. We are not here to re-write, just get it finished. So I'd keep whatever notes you want for your own campaign. That's the fun of being the GM to make adjustments to a campaign when you run it.

Campaign names list,

Dawn of war

The Dark Crusade

Legacy of War

Legacy of Destruction

Dawn of Destruction

Dawn of Annihilation

Dawn of Elimination

Dawn of Extermination

Downfall of a Legacy

Twilight of Destruction

Legacy of Destruction

Brink of Destruction

Brink of Annihilation

I'm sure the rest of the community can come up with something better. Just let us know what you like the sound of Master Starider.

I`ll throw in a few in as well:

Harbinger of Destruction
 Dark Eclipse
 Purgatory of the Inferno
 Dawn of the Inferno
 Harbinger of the Inferno
 Purge of the Inferno

I am Red/White
I am Red/White

I am feeling since this is a start of a new era, I like the word Dawn.... signifies starting, but there are trials and tribulations.... so lets try...

Dawn of Destiny

Dawn of Endless Possibilities

Dawn of Fate
Hey guys,

Awesome!   I agree with the idea this is a new beginning, so likely 'Dawn of XXX'.  Probably 'destruction'.  Cool.  'Something old, something new...'
Let's save 'Eclipse of...' and 'Twilight of...' for a little later (Prom, re that email I recently sent you...).  'Dawn of Destruction'.  Other ideas?

As to the confederate forces playing with each others toys...they simply don't trust each other enough.  Sure, Vagarri spies steal snippets of new tech here and there (results in ep 9), and slaves are freely traded, for entrenchment and sheild blisters, but make poor soldiers.  Remember, this is the Droid Wars - most of the combatants are droids or vehicles.  The uniting force is of course the Sith (ep 6, players get an inside peek of the covenant) - when is it not? (most of the time in the GFFA, almost always...)           

Ben's name...I wanted to use something familiar and poiniant, a popular name instaintly recognised as SW...one linked to the Skywalkers lineage.  I'm sure Lukes force ghost (even Cole's FG, or Obi-Wan's) contributed to the name in some way.  I'm sure there is a novel waiting to be writen about the whole experience, something I'm not trained for or willing to do...surfice it to say that the current gen Ben embodies what his Jedi ancestors have represented throught the SW ages...

Now the credits.  Basically, when I playtested Dawn of Defiance, there was not enough cash to do what I expected most players would want to do - get a cool ship, equipment, etc, and upgrade the hell out of it.  
For most of the campaign (eps 1-5), the heroes extra cash is forced to be spent to further thier goals - bribes, equp, healing, etc.  When they reach ep 6+, they get thier first million or so.  Cool.  Get a ship, upgrade it, blah blah.  However, after ep 7 (and the Droid War) the heroes get alot more.  At the end of the campaign, they have about 100 million creds.  95%+ of this is obtained in the last three eps, where the heroes have very little time to spend any of it, and the scope of the campaing cannot be affected by any amount of credits at this time.  When the campaign is complete (prom and others whove read ep 10) the heroes can spend thier loot on, perhaps, a new base somewhere in the galaxy (once again, team, refer to the heroes final reward...).  This links in with thier other rewards...hopefully, alot of players will like this...

Ok, thats it for now...let's see what tommorow brings...

May the Force be With You...

Matty               
Lovin' the credits Although in Dawn of Defiance, you could arguably get a ship in 3 ways, or any combination thereof - 1) Sell Darga's ship, 2) have a Noble with Wealth, or 3) Finance it per the rules in the S&V.  

That aside, I really like the name Dawn of Destruction, but might it be confusing for people who have been playing the "DoD" campaign (Dawn of Defiance) for so long already? That's the only reason I hesitated to put my vote forward...but I really can't think of a better title. Dawn of Destruction has a nice ring to it.
I'm really drawn to Dark Eclipse. I agree avoiding confusion with Dawn of Defiance and Eve of Destruction is vital.
Garrett
The Star Wars Saga Dawn of Defiance Podcast THREAT DETECTED is here! threat-detected.com IMAGE(http://www.obsidianportal.com/images/banners/op_banner1_468x60.png)
Campaign names I can think of, after a bit more thought.

Rise of the Droids

The Droid Wars

Personally I love Dark Eclipse, also. It's scary, mysterious, dramatic and it has a sense of evil lurking just before the storm. Confusion with Dawn of Defiance is not a great reason to change a campaign name, but it's a logical step. It's your call Master Starider.
Hey guys,

I agree...with you all actually.  Dawn of Destruction (especially 'DoD') could get confusing...I like the darkness theme...I would like to save the word 'Eclipse', perhaps for the next proj (followed by Twighlight...Dawn, Eclipse, Twighlight/or Dusk...suggestive of a cycle...a cycle within a cycle...themes popular to SW...and so forth.  Prom, re email)  : ) 

Lets see...how about 'Dawn of Shadows'...it uses dawn, suggests a new beggining, implys the gathering and rise of darkness...what say you all?

Mentioning the Droid Wars should be timed correctly - it doesn't happen (in earnest) until between ep 7 and 8.

Also, you do get a ship (basically for free), with it being loaned to you for the first three eps (the first 'movie'), and the heroes claim it after that...they can do whatever they like, from selling it to installing upgrades...its up to the players.

Also, the campaign guide still needs lots of content...fluff, crunch, whatever you can think of to include in this brand new era.  I don't care about minor political stuff, as long as it doesn't interfere with the plot.  Feats, talents, force powers, anything and everything for this era.  I've done most of the absoluteley nessecary stuff to make the campaign work, but there is still plenty of room for more...  

Talk again tommorow, and great work team!

Matty