Good City Adventures????

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am looking for inspiration and set ups/encounters that could be reused for an all city-based adventure.
However, I have had a hard time remembering any official published (4th Edition or way back edition) material were a majority of the story was played out within different locations in a city.

Any suggestions on good adventures or material I should look at?

/Myrhdraak

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
You could try the Shackled City Adventurepath, (3.0/3.5) or if you want something smaller, the Speaker in Dreams. (3.0) If you don't mind using Pathfinder Curse of the Crimson Throne (3.5) would be a good choice.
You could try the Shackled City Adventurepath, (3.0/3.5) or if you want something smaller, the Speaker in Dreams. (3.0) If you don't mind using Pathfinder Curse of the Crimson Throne (3.5) would be a good choice.

Curse of the Crimson Throne was great inspiration. Could potentially reuse some parts of the plotline as well with some modifications. Thanks!  

Or you could open a newspaper and pull an assortment of ideas from it that will give you an idea for adventures.

Todays News Paper: Apparently a Lion was spotted in the rural area outside the town in which I live roaming freely across a road.
Source: news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8370888/mot...
The Citadel Megadungeon: http://yellowdingosappendix.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/the-citadel-mega-dungeon-now-with-room.html
Or you could open a newspaper and pull an assortment of ideas from it that will give you an idea for adventures.

Todays News Paper: Apparently a Lion was spotted in the rural area outside the town in which I live roaming freely across a road.
Source: news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8370888/mot...

Thanks, but I was more after material that I could reuse in order to save me time. The former (ideas) I have plenty of, it is the time I currently finds lacking.  :-(
+1 for the Shackled City Adventure Path.  It's for 3.5, so if you're running 4e, you'll need to make some mechanical changes, but the adventure path itself is great.
Sign In to post comments