Dual Pact Hexblade?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've looked and looked, but I cant seem to find any stipulation on having two pacts going at the same time. Does anyone have any knowledge if this is possible. I want to use a Fey (winter) pact and a Gloom pact together to see what comes out of it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. 
RAW you cannot do this the feat twofold pact requires you to have the "eldritch pact" class feature, the hexblade just chooses a pact, it is not by RAW the eldritch pact class feature. 

also you need to hold an implement in your off hand, so you cannot duel weild the 2 pact weapons, even if your useing a holy symbol or ki focus you MUST be holding the implement reguardless if it has a seprate slot. 

even if your DM is willing to play ball, this is kind of akword because the 2 pacts do not complement eachother in any way. one has a full striker focus, the other has a 1/2 striker controller focus. even if it was doable, it is still not going to get you much for your money.

if however the pact blade manifistation feat wasent axed in playtesting (WHY???!!?!?!?!?!?) this could be doable on a normal warlock with infernal/fey but it unfortunatly is not in the rules. 
RAW you cannot do this the feat twofold pact requires you to have the "eldritch pact" class feature, the hexblade just chooses a pact, it is not by RAW the eldritch pact class feature. 

also you need to hold an implement in your off hand, so you cannot duel weild the 2 pact weapons, even if your useing a holy symbol or ki focus you MUST be holding the implement reguardless if it has a seprate slot. 

even if your DM is willing to play ball, this is kind of akword because the 2 pacts do not complement eachother in any way. one has a full striker focus, the other has a 1/2 striker controller focus. even if it was doable, it is still not going to get you much for your money.

if however the pact blade manifistation feat wasent axed in playtesting (WHY???!!?!?!?!?!?) this could be doable on a normal warlock with infernal/fey but it unfortunatly is not in the rules. 

Ah I see, thank you very much! Guess I'll just enjoy the fey pact then =)
i had a friend want to make a thri kreen with both fey pacts duel weilding the pact blades (thri kreen have 4 arms) and PMC ranger to twin strike with them, it only worked with liberal houseruling but he got alot of awsome points for it nonetheless 
Sign In to post comments