Scion of the Ur-Dragon

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Why you dont have Dragon Gate and the cycles of the Invasion (Rith, the Awakener and friends9 and Planar Chaos (Vorosh, the Hunter and friends0 in a dragon deck is beyond me, especially since you use Urdragons abiltity to find them them, then use their ability when they hit. And the dragon gate just lets you get your guys out fast when they're in your hand.
Why you dont have Dragon Gate and the cycles of the Invasion (Rith, the Awakener and friends9 and Planar Chaos (Vorosh, the Hunter and friends0 in a dragon deck is beyond me, especially since you use Urdragons abiltity to find them them, then use their ability when they hit. And the dragon gate just lets you get your guys out fast when they're in your hand.

I play Crosis and Teneb. The others dont have a big enough effect and i'd rather leave room for my infinite combos. And are you referring to Dragon Arch which only brings in the multi-colored ones? Not thanks. And i never have dragons in hand very long btw. I play Top, Scroll Rack, and other discard outlets so they dont sit in my hand. I'd re-animate them before i ever hard cast a dragon. This is a very focused deck disigned to kill a player on turn 4 thrugh General damage and then another on turn 6 thrugh General and the rest with Living Death for a table of hasty dragons. It has other combos and other plans if that one goes south.
Sign In to post comments