Fewer Dungeon Adventures per month

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

I have notices that I haven't used a Dungeon Adventure in about a year, where I used to use them constantly.  Am I imagining things are are there about half as many adventures per month as before (2 vs. 4) ?

Did they really have 4 adventures before?  I must have forgotten that.  But the adventures these days are higher quality, in my opinion.  I'd be more likely to adapt one for personal use now than before.

Before posting, why not ask yourself, What Would Wrecan Say?

IMAGE(http://images.onesite.com/community.wizards.com/user/marandahir/thumb/9ac5d970f3a59330212c73baffe4c556.png?v=90000)

A great man once said "If WotC put out boxes full of free money there'd still be people complaining about how it's folded." – Boraxe

Yes, they did. The early Dungeons had between 2-4 adventures (full adventures) and maybe a Side Trek. Now we maybe get one full adventure and a lot of piddly little stuff like Chaos Scar, Dm articles, etc. Personally I'd rather they get back to Dungeon having a lot of full adventures in them and fold the DM articles back into Dragon.
Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf
i completely agree
Speaking of adventures...  for this month, am I just missing a link or something for the Dancing Hut?  Or is it really unpublished as of the 30th?

its unpublished, will prob come out at the very end of the day
Sign In to post comments