Have the Boons been removed?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was sure the boons were under misc, but now I can't find them at all. If i use the Search I can find a few if I type in their names but the list of them is gone. Is this a bug? Does anyone else have this problem?
Yes, it's a bug introduced in the last update and is listed on the Known Issues list for the CB.  If the schedule goes like it normally does, hopefully it will be fixed next Tuesday.

OD&D, 1E and 2E challenged the player. 3E challenged the character, not the player. Now 4E takes it a step further by challenging a GROUP OF PLAYERS to work together as a TEAM. That's why I love 4E.

"Your ability to summon a horde of celestial superbeings at will is making my ... BMX skills look a bit redundant."

"People treat their lack of imagination as if it's the measure of what's silly. Which is silly." - Noon

"Challenge" is overrated.  "Immersion" is usually just a more pretentious way of saying "having fun playing D&D."

"Falling down is how you grow.  Staying down is how you die.  It's not what happens to you, it's what you do after it happens.”

I noticed this too, I wanted Plague of the Dragon's Altar for a Lair Assault, but alas!

Bargle wrote:
This is CharOp. We not only assume block-of-tofu monsters, but also block-of-tofu DMs.

Zelink wrote:
You're already refluffing, why not refluff to something that doesn't suck?
They are in there, but hard to find.

Use the "Search" button. 
Sign In to post comments