anyone got suggestions on creepy doll abuse decks?

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
i love the idea of creepy doll anyone got ideas on how ot abuse it?
It's a hard card to abuse. Especially with Dismember and Oblivion Ring in standard. With that being said, you could try a deck with creepy doll, Lure, and some way to boost creepy doll's attack. It won't be very competitive but it could be fun causing an army of creatures to block a creepy doll and do one damage to each.

"This list much made Niche barf a lil' in his mouth, so I can be proud of that." -rstnme

Personally, I'd just equip Glissa, the Traitor with a Darksteel Plate or Sword of War and Peace and go to town ^-^ that's if I want a competitive artifact deck, but I don't know how to exactly with Creepy Doll.
For a casual deck, you slap a Worldslayer on Creepy Doll. 

But for competitive play, you don't play Creepy Doll.
creepy doll worked wonders at the draft last weekend because I didn't haveto worry about dismembers or oblivion rings. It's a very situational card and can be awesome if equipped with something like batterskull or argentum armor
creepy doll worked wonders at the draft last weekend because I didn't haveto worry about dismembers or oblivion rings. It's a very situational card and can be awesome if equipped with something like batterskull or argentum armor

This guy pretty much is right. Its best in limited, where it can make for a good blocker. But you are probably going to want to run Puresteel Paladin, stick a million equipment on the Doll, and swing for the fences.

(at)MrEnglish22

this wil just be a deck for fun i just love the card and wana make a deck to have a laugh with. thanks for all the advice.
Creepy doll would be cool if it was a 0/2 or 0/3 so you could abuse the hell out of it with a Heartless Summoning
Creepy Doll needs to go in a deck with Stuffy Doll and possibly Voodoo Doll. Heap Doll is not that interesting, though...

Adaptive Automaton would keep both dolls alive with Hearless Summoning out, Maybe use Clones or other copiers to get a lot of dolls out.

This could be the official Jeff Dunham deck. Laughing 
Creepy doll would be cool if it was a 0/2 or 0/3 so you could abuse the hell out of it with a Heartless Summoning

That would make its triggered ability rather useless.

Creepy Doll is terrible.  It wouldn't be good as a 5/5.  And there are actual good ways to abuse heartless summoning.  Overcosted weenies are not the way to do that.

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

A creative hub for art and all things Magical, Dungeony, and Dragony!

Feel free to copy this into your sig, adding one to the generation number.

Generation=0

The problem is that it is inherently a card that will work to prevent you from losing, not earning you a win.

Casual Play Archetypes | The Casual Play FAQ: A Guide to the Game of Magic | The Return of Group-Make-A-Deck!

Contributions are welcomed!

nogoblinsallowed.com

Join us!  

Ways to abuse creepy doll?

Use a double headed coin and always call heads.

Creepy Doll is terrible.  It wouldn't be good as a 5/5.  And there are actual good ways to abuse heartless summoning.  Overcosted weenies are not the way to do that.

I agree but the man is stuck on creepy dolls like we've all been stuck on a card at on point and the least we can do is feed him some ideas!
I think you would find better assistance in a casual thread.
I am Blue/Black
I think you would find better assistance in a casual thread.

Agreed, the casual play forum is allot more helpful for odd ideas like this. Here, most people only want to build an efficient deck that wins consistently.

How to autocard:

Show
[c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

Agreed, the casual play forum is allot more helpful for odd ideas like this. Here, most people only want to build an efficient deck that wins consistently.

Yup.  It is almost like they think this is a subforum under a heading called Tournament Play ;)

There really should be subforums under the casual heading for things like standard, modern, and so on.  And the description for this forum should be updated to reflect that it is for non-T1, non-T2 tournament decks, not for casual or non-competitive decks.  Moderation/forum organization fail, basically.

Sign In to post comments