The STAR FORGE

Yesterday I won an auction for a resin model of the Star Forge. The STAR FORGE!! Can you believe it? I never even knew such a thing existed, and I found it utterly by accident. It's made by Scale Solutions out of Australia, and consists of four easy parts. It's 110mm or 4 5/16" high complete. Here's a link to the site:
users.hunterlink.net.au/~ddwwp/ScaleSolu...
Modelmakers on Starship Modeler swear by his work. I'm lookin' forward to it!
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
Congratulations! That's pretty cool, i'm looking forward to some pictures.

I'd like to get my hands on his Armada and Eclipse destroyers too, they're pretty cool as well.

And judging from the pictures, the detail level of the products is amazing! So if that's the standard, i understand why people think his work is top quality
That derelict from Alien is sah-weeeet...

72ccb3a99f297b7624ecac31e26f7921.png?v=33480
Star Wars: Tapestry
 - a play-by-post campaign for everyone... good OR evil!

Isn't it, though? Clear parts 'n' ever'thing!! Too much resin goodness for me, though.
On the flip side, there's a "garage modeler" on my Starship Modeler forums that says an Ebon Hawk in 1/350 and an Old Republic hammerhead cruiser in 1/2256 (Venator model scale) is "on his short list."
I'd wet meself.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
Wayne Pugh's kits are extremely well cast.  I've bought several models from him and they have no pinholes or any defects at all really.  Also a bonus is that the mold release agent he uses is really easy to remove.  Just give the parts a quick bath in water and a little dish detergent, let dry, and it's ready to go.
It's not enough that you succeed, others must fail!!! Miniatures' collection Rebel Storm through Jedi Academy complete! Galaxy at War 0/40 Dark Times 0/40 Masters of the Force 0/40
Sign In to post comments