Deck help Please

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello everyone how are you.. i wasnt to sure where to put this . i need help. 
i have an infinite ally deck, infinite elf deck, a vampire deck, dwarf deck, giant and titan decks but now i want to make a negative deck with deaths shadow  burn deck, and a infinite zombie and goblin decks but for the life of me i cant figure out what cards to put into them.. can any one help

any ideas or suggestions would be very helpfull all i know is i want those four decks and i want my negative deck to have deaths shadow 
i want to make a negative deck with deaths shadow

I have a :B: deck which takes advantage of Death's Shadow. I'd consider:
4 Vampire Lacerator
4 Carnophage
4 Perilous Myr
4 Phyrexian Rager
That deck also takes advantage of Phylactery Lich (as something of an alt win-con) with Darksteel Relic, Darksteel Citadel, Vault Of Whispers and Executioner's Capsule. Don't forget to consider Piranha Marsh and Sign In Blood. That should be very cheap to build.
Although, the synergy between Death's Shadow and Phyrexian Unlife is absolutely worth a mention.

goblin decks but for the life of me i cant figure out what cards to put into them.. can any one help.

I'm a huge fan of Wort, Boggart Auntie and Boggart Birth Rite to return cards like Goblin Arsonist and MudButton Torchrunner for re-use. Don't forget to consider Bone Splinters and SkullClamp.

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!

Ad Nauseam with the Death's Shadow seems powerful...

Bro, do you even Autocard?

Autocarding: [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Showing somebody how to autocard: [c[b][/b]]Cryptic Command[/c] = [c]Cryptic Command[/c] = Cryptic Command

Ad Nauseam with the Death's Shadow seems powerful...

I like this route a lot if you want to make a control deck, using cheap removal like Innocent Blood and Ghastly Demise, and maybe something like Ivory Tower if you feel you need some lifegain to cash into more cards.

For an aggro deck, I like Flesh Reaver, Snuff Out, and Immolating Souleater with Assault Strobe.

Just some thoughts.
Sign In to post comments