Rate my little white weenie.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/innistrad-ww-4/

I'm still working out the sideboard - but someone give a good critique of my type 2 deck pretty please
Liking the human weenie thing... but take it to standard deck help, standard general is NOT for deck lists.
and linking lists is a waste of peoples' time

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

Kind of like making a passive-aggressive post that neither contains an alternative nor a critique outside the presentation? And to the first poster - thanks for the tip, i reposted it in deck help.

Kind of like making a passive-aggressive post that neither contains an alternative nor a critique outside the presentation? And to the first poster - thanks for the tip, i reposted it in deck help.

Yeah, but he's kind of turned that into his 'thing'
scrubnextdoor blog
Notable Stuffs
Champion of Niv's 1st Block Constructed Tournament
1000 posts & !-year anniversary 2/17/10 BOOYAH

Siggables
Neruka's Boyfriend
Kor Firewalker is SO HOT. He is the fire in my pants. I want his firewalking babies.

Oops
75932913 wrote:
57689138 wrote:
I just realized how large a pain in the ass it's going to be to break down regionals like this
but look on the bright side, [b]Ding Dong jund is dead[b], it's not the boogyman anymore XD

Razorgore
61325265 wrote:
57689138 wrote:
Near Death Experience?
Gideon is not impressed by your triple white, incredibly difficult-to-manlipulate jank card.
Poor Niche
57860688 wrote:
MaRo keeps stabbing me in the face with cards like Phyrexian Rebirth. It's a black card.. with black art... in a white layer with white costs. Up yours, design team.
Cryptic Command can go munch on a bowl of my nuts