Pre-Gen PCs for Dawn of Defiance

Does anyone have a set of level 1 pregens for Dawn of Defiance?  I am starting a campaign soon with a group completely new to SAGA and mostly new to tabletop gaming at all.  I plan to help them create their own characters but wanted to have some pregens to use as examples and backup.  Thanks.
Click here to download my adventures for the Virtual Tabletop.
There's a threat "looking for pregens" in the Praexum with a lot of examples.
You could also find the great richterbelmont10 NPCs statblock (in his signature).
Download the Sagasheet 1.4. ,make your own characters and post them here.

Duros pilot CL 1
Show

Medium Duros scout 1
Force 5
Init +3; Senses Perception +6
Languages Basic, Durese

Defenses Ref 16 (flat-footed 13), Fort 13, Will 12
hp 25; second wind +13/12; Threshold 13
Immune +5 to Fortitude Defense against extreme heat and cold effects

Speed  6 squares
Melee survival knife +0 (1d6)
Ranged blaster pistol +3 (3d6)
Base Atk +0; Grp +3

Abilities Str 10, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 12
Special Qualities expert pilot
Talents Hyperspace Savant
Feats Skill Focus (Pilot), Weapon Proficiency (pistols, rifles, simple weapons)
Skills Knowledge (galactic lore) +5, Mechanics +5, Perception +6, Pilot +13 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse), Survival +6
Possessions blaster pistol, field kit (2 condensing canteens, sunshield roll, 7 day food supply, 24 filters, 12 atmospher canisters, 2 glow rods, 2 breath masks, all-temperature cloak), survival knife

Verpine Slicer CL 1

Show
Medium Verpine scoundrel 1
Force 5 Init +2; Senses heightened awareness; Perception +2 Languages Basic, Binary, Verpine
Defenses Ref 16 (flat-footed 14), Fort 12, Will 14 hp 19; second wind +12/9; Threshold 12
Speed  6 squares Melee  by weapon -1 Ranged hold-out blaster +2 (3d4) Base Atk +0; Grp +2 Atk Options Point Blank Shot Special Actions Gimmick
Abilities Str 8, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 10 Special Qualities Verpine communication Talents Gimmick Feats Point Blank Shot, Skill Focus (Mechanics, Use Computer), Weapon Proficiency (pistols, simple weapons) Skills Deception +5, Knowledge (technology) +6, Mechanics +11, Perception +2 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse), Stealth +7, Use Computer +11 (may Issue Routine Command as swift action) Possessions blank datacards, computer spike, credit chip, encrypted comlink, HiBaka 2000 Mem-Stik, hold-out blaster, tool kit

Come and see my Star Wars Character Gallery! Please add a comment Winner of You Build the Character #26 Bounty Hunters Winner of YBtC #39 A New Hope
I'm going to say you should just make your own "pre-gens" unless you're looking for much more advanced builds.  If you're just looking for a bunch of first level characters you really should just make them yourself; the "complicated" part of building a character is figuring out stats but with 28 points to buy stats with (that's what DoD uses) you should quickly learn what works and what doesn't work as well (hint: keep most stats at 14 or lower before racial modifiers) but once you've got that figured out you just add skills, a feat or two, and pick a talent.

If the "pre-gens" you're looking for are actually more advanced characters that your players may eventually level to match then there are many ways to go.  An issue with just looking at a higher level character is you sometimes have no idea exactly how a character gets there because after first level the order classes get taken doesn't matter to the build at a given level but could have a big effect on how well that character would play getting to that level.

After playing the first two and a half episode of Dawn of Defiance and reading other GM's comments, I would spend a moment to think ahead about what players you got and what characters will work in the campaign. For each episode you may have to spend awhile thinking about how to make sure that each of your five characters will fit in and be given a rationale to keep playing the story. Key moments like rescuing Maya or accepting to work for Organa in the first episode requires you to have characters that are prepared to do the right things at that moment. It's important that each of your characters are idealistic enough to wish to sacrifice their lives to fight the empire without anything more than their own feelings.

Also spend awhile thinking about the pilot. Piloting is an essential part of any Star Wars scenario, but Dawn of Defiance do not give much opportunity for piloting for the first three episodes. Make sure that your pilot have something else to do.

Another character to think about is the Jedi. This is the Dark Times. If you are pushy enough, Part 1 of the first episode, part 2 of the second and almost the entire third episode are settings in which a Jedi may not wish to display their forcepowers. How do you deal with this situation? You need a player who are prepared to will understand the struggle between facing a horrible situation and keeping his lightsaber unlit.

I have five characters, each one representing a part of the Star Wars Universe, each one with their own roles, each one made especially for the player who are going to play the character and each one made to fit the campaign.
What is written is the structural core. It is up to the GM to build around the frame using the needs and expectations of the players. I ran three starship encounters just in First to Strike. There's only one written in the module. Gotta keep the ace pilot happy and create diverse encounters. Note: one of the added encounters was the pilot provifing cover fire during the Martyr's Plaza encounter, so I added V-Wings led my a commander of equal CL to the PC to keep him occupied and challenged to help the ground battle. It came off great.
Garrett
Garrett
The Star Wars Saga Dawn of Defiance Podcast THREAT DETECTED is here! threat-detected.com IMAGE(http://www.obsidianportal.com/images/banners/op_banner1_468x60.png)