Ice Age in Modern?

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was wondering if the Ice Age cards reprinted in Coldsnap are legal for Modern?
yes anything that was reprinted in any set from mirroden onwards is legal in modern
"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead." —Jaya Ballard, task mage
I was wondering if the Ice Age cards reprinted in Coldsnap are legal for Modern?

This would imply that Swords to Plowshares is legal. I dont think it is.
Photobucket

No, they're not.
I am White/Black
I am White/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and selfish. I act mostly for my own benefit, but I respect and help my community - Specially when it helps me. At best, I'm loyal and dedicated; at worst, I'm elitist and shrewd.
If Ice Age cards were reprinted in any legal set, then they are legal. So, Balduvian Barbarians (reprinted in 8th and 9th Edition) is legal, but Swords to Plowshares is not.
56965458 wrote:
As long as it's random, I really can't see where's the problem. Anyway, there's already a few standard ways for doing this. We listed them in this thread. If someone does the bogey-bogey, eats the cards, waits until they come out, look out the approximate order, place replacements in the same order, calls the president to ask him to give him a string of numbers, puts the card in the given order, then pick the cards in the order given by taking the date of birth of his opponent, reversed, and taking only every other number, then a judge can clearly declare that he's random enough.
56874518 wrote:
The beauty of sarcasm is that when the person using it is totally incorrect, you can just remove the sarcasm and end up with a post that is actually correct.
What I meant were the ones they put in Coldsnap boosters that had Ice Age set symbols
What I meant were the ones they put in Coldsnap boosters that had Ice Age set symbols

Nope.
Photobucket
Well, that's annoying. I had a cool idea....
Wait. Coldsnap boosters had Ice Age cards? I thought there were only a few of these in the theme decks...
In Legacy, Blue is the best color. Let's punish blue, in Modern. And they listened!
Wait. Coldsnap boosters had Ice Age cards? I thought there were only a few of these in the theme decks...

Yea, it was only the theme decks.
Sign In to post comments