Dungeon Adventures That Work Well With Dark Sun

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
First of all, I know the Dark Sun adventures that have been in Dungeon. Those don't need to be mentioned.

I was wondering what other adventures Dungeon has done that would work well in the setting or could easily be made to fit.

Anything in a desert is ideal but something that takes place entirely inside ancient ruins would also work. The same goes for deep caves.

Anything anyone here has used?
This post has pushed me to Convert the Twisted Corridors from the Red Box into Dark Sun.
Ant Farm
Try the following:

Death in the Pincers
Dead by Dawn
Den of Dreus
The Lost Library
The Dungeon of the Ghost Tower
Andok Sur
Coppernights Salvation

Not all of Athas is desert, so you should be able to make these fit Dark Sun.

True. I was just trying to phrase it as generally as I could to limit options. Thanks for that list.

True. I was just trying to phrase it as generally as I could to limit options. Thanks for that list.

Not a problem and yes limiting options makes sense. The list is what I currently have planned for myself. But once characters get to level 4, things might get a bit more difficult. I have been looking at the Dungeon Delve book and feel that could be my answer to a longer campaign with random encounters slotted inbetween to retain the Dark Sun feel. But as I'm letting the players make the choices, I'm not sure what direction the game I'm running will take.
I ran the trap gauntlet encounter from the dragon annual in DS recently.
D&D is like religion. People focus far too much on the differences rather than the similarities.