Probably best deck in modern

14 posts / 0 new
Last post

As you can see this deck has the perfect combo. All you need is Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker, Hell's Caretaker,chimney imp and you get infinity chimney imps. If that dosent work tarmogoyf is there to show people who is the  boss.
This probably is one of the contenders for worst deck in modern.
Photobucket
This probably is one of the contenders for worst deck in modern.

I have to agree. How could it possibly be the best deck without any Storm Crows? 
Etiamnunc sto, etiamsi caelum ruat.
It's ICT for modern! 

(content removed)
  I didn't wat to put the deck up at first cause I knew everyone would just net deck it. I see what you people are doing telling me it sucks that way you can use it and you think I won't use it. I should probably add in some anti chimney imp stuff in my sideboard any ideas?

I didn't wat to put the deck up at first cause I knew everyone would just net deck it. I see what you people are doing telling me it sucks that way you can use it and you think I won't use it. I should probably add in some anti chimney imp stuff in my sideboard any ideas?

I think what they're trying to say is that this forum primarily caters to very competitive Modern decks. Not trying to say your deck is weak, but it isn't going to deliver a turn2 or consistent turn3 kill. As far as I can tell, you aren't doing anything until turn 6 when your combo goes off. And even then, you aren't doing anything to prevent removal or counterspells. Once your meta figures out how your combo works, it will be too easy too shut down.

I think you'll find the Casual board to be a little friendlier and more helpful. Take your deck there for some good advice.
It's going to be a boring forum if the only active threads are the same few established decks. How about helping people to design new competative decks instead of whining?
He posted a **** deck under the title of "Best deck." The **** he is getting he served up for himself.
Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this.
It's going to be a boring forum if the only active threads are the same few established decks. How about helping people to design new competative decks instead of whining?

Because this isn't competative. At all.
Photobucket
You people can't possibly be so dense that you don't understand that he's joking
And even if you are joking, Shirei won't pull back Phantasmal Image or Phyrexian Metamorph if they are copying anything with power greater than 1. 
It's already been asked, but, WHERE IS STORM CROW?!

Without the crow reigning terror and beating face I just don't see this deck going far

As you can see this deck has the perfect combo. All you need is Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker, Hell's Caretaker,chimney imp and you get infinity chimney imps. If that dosent work tarmogoyf is there to show people who is the  boss.

I Lol'd.

anyone taking this seriously hasn't looked at the forum username very carefully. "too stupid"? Come on guys.

M:tG Rules Adviser

I Lol'd.

anyone taking this seriously hasn't looked at the forum username very carefully. "too stupid"? Come on guys.

Stupid is a badge of honor in today's society. I doubt this dude is a troll.

Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this.