Things on a Stick

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gitaxian Probe and Serum Visions are Sorceries. Narrow things like Trickbind and Brave the Elements are pointless, you'll want to imprint the best spells available: Helix, Mana Leak, Path... Into the Roil, Research // Development. In any case, can stick even work without Ponder and Preordain? I would imagine searching for the pieces becomes much more difficult.
In Legacy, Blue is the best color. Let's punish blue, in Modern. And they listened!
Gitaxian Probe and Serum Visions are Sorceries. Narrow things like Trickbind and Brave the Elements are pointless, you'll want to imprint the best spells available: Helix, Mana Leak, Path... Into the Roil, Research // Development. In any case, can stick even work without Ponder and Preordain? I would imagine searching for the pieces becomes much more difficult.

Well this list is not for any given deck, just a list of the best cards to slap on a stick.  The Sorcs...well I meant to edit them off the list, but things like Brave the Elements may be just what a certain deck needs to tip the balance. 
There's so many useful spells that can go on it.  Depends on your deck and definition of "most useful".

angel's grace
raise the alarm
boomerang
squelch
noxious revival - this works on your opponent's graveyard too...
searing blaze
shrapnel blast
Funeral Charm or Piracy Charm: discard during their draw step always hurts.
M:tG Rules Adviser
Sign In to post comments