[WoA] Combat question

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just played it for the first time and I have a couple of questions tha I hope someone can help me with:
In playing with a friend, is it possible to atack the monster activated by the other player or I can only deal with the monsters that I activate?
The treasure cards that says "play this item imediately" must be discarted after one use or do I keep then with my hero?
Thanks in advance
Just played it for the first time and I have a couple of questions tha I hope someone can help me with:
In playing with a friend, is it possible to atack the monster activated by the other player or I can only deal with the monsters that I activate?
The treasure cards that says "play this item imediately" must be discarted after one use or do I keep then with my hero?
Thanks in advance

You can attack ALL monsters in your range.

For cards that say PLAY IMMEDIATELY, check the bottom of the card, as it will tell you to KEEP or DISCARD AFTER PLAY.
In this case, the experience goes to the player who killed the monster?

Experience goes into a pool for all players to use, once the course of action is agreed upon of course.  Its a cooperative game, so think along those lines.

So you can all agree or disagree to cancel an encounter card or when one player rolls a 20 to level up, you can agree or disagree on using them for that. 
Thank You.
Experience goes into a pool for all players to use, once the course of action is agreed upon of course.  Its a cooperative game, so think along those lines.

So you can all agree or disagree to cancel an encounter card or when one player rolls a 20 to level up, you can agree or disagree on using them for that. 

I still haven't gotten to play a proper game with a party, I mostly play alone I need to summon a group out here in the SF bay area..
Yeah its tough, gotta see if there are any clubs around to get a good gaming group going.
One more question:
If I have 3 active monsters, and I beging my hero phase, can I attack the 3 monsters one at a time, in the same hero phase, or do I need to atack one per hero phase?
That depends entirely on your choice of actions.  Some abilities let you attack all monsters on a tile or adjacent to you, etc.  Read your cards, then re-read them, then decide what to do that benefits you most for the situation.  There are no points for speed Smile
As stated, it depends on your choice of actions. But remember, there is actually only ONE attack per turn.
But some of those attacks let you target more than one monster using the same power.
Thanks all for the help. Im enjoying the game very much.