Best character sheet?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have some character sheets that were produced when the game was first released but I am just now getting back into possibly playing the game and am looking for the best sheet made for this game.

What is your favorite character sheet ever made for Gamma World and where can I get it please? 
Here are 5 character sheets I've picked up from reading this forum.  Apologies for not giving credit.  I didn't keep track of the threads they were in.  If anyone knows who made each sheet and wants to chime in that would be great.  My favorite is #1.  Most of my players use #3.

1.  dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/GW%20Character...

2.  dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/GW%20Character...

3.  dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/GW%20Character...

4.  dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/GW%20Character...

5.  dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/GW%20Character...

@feetz_grande on Twitter

This is the sheet I'm using; it's my modification of someone else's sheet though.

Here are 5 character sheets I've picked up from reading this forum.  Apologies for not giving credit.  I didn't keep track of the threads they were in.  If anyone knows who made each sheet and wants to chime in that would be great.  My favorite is #1.  Most of my players use #3.

1.  dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/GW%20Character...

2.  dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/GW%20Character...

3.  dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/GW%20Character...

4.  dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/GW%20Character...

5.  dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/GW%20Character...

We started using #4 above.  It was created by Caoimhe Ora Snow, who goes by Oraibi on these boards.  She has a lot of great Gamma World stuff at his site (boldpueblo.com/dazed/gamma-world) such as additional rules, tips for gms, monsters, and origins.

We also use power cards to make it easier to remember the powers.  There are several also available on these forums.
  She  has a lot...

Fix'd

@feetz_grande on Twitter

The PDF wizards posted was OK, and some of the other character sheets are pretty good. But nothing got the math right on my neurojack, so I put some of those Phoenix skills to use and through togther yet another javascript character creator. gammaworld.hostei.com/

Let me know what you guys think at gammaworld@mailinator.com