09/20/2011 SF: "It's Hunting Season"

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Serious Fun, which goes live Tuesday morning on magicthegathering.com.
The poll does not have an option of "Sing Jonathan Coulton's RE: Your Brains" when I make 13 zombies, so I could not participate in it. (ok, I'd do it with any number of zombies, but it would be pretty epic to get that card)
The end is always nigh.
The poll is now a crushing failure. Embarassed

I should have thought of that. Yell
Adam Styborski Writer for Serious Fun Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/the_stybs
It also lacks the options of "sing the chorous of Coulton's 'Creepy Doll' when playing the card of the same name" as well as the one I will personally participate in, "sing/hum the Ghostbusters theme every time you play Geistcatcher's Rig."

Noxious Revival can obviously rebuy something you want, but it does say "target player" and allows you to help (or hurt) other players' draws as well!

Noxious Revival can affect any player's draws, but it doesn't say "target player" (or even "player") anywhere on it.
actually i'll be wearing a Rob Zombie t-shirt singing superbeast... but a few "it is alive!" and mad scientist laughs are also more than likely to be heard...
I wouldn't actually do any of those things.  However, the most likely thing I would do is howl when my werewolves transform to their night sides.
IMAGE(http://pwp.wizards.com/1205820039/Scorecards/Landscape.png)
So many missing poll options - I immediately thought of dancing a few steps from Thriller, of course.

(My dancing is the true horror show.)
I was thinking of singing "There's a Zombie On Your Lawn" whenever anyone plays Grave Bramble.
And my part of the poll would be even more obscure, but relates to "Thriller" - I'm going to rap Vincent Price's rap:

Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y’all’s neighborhood

everytime I cast something with artwork by Vincent Proce. Coincidence? I think not!
I should have made the contest "Things you're going to do while playing Innistrad?" and welcomed this avalanche of ideas.

All this makes me very happy to read! 
Adam Styborski Writer for Serious Fun Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/the_stybs
Awoooo...

I'm going to be playing evil scientist at some point this weekend so I've been perfecting my woo-ha-ha-ha evil laught and grown an evil pointy beard especially for the occasion (which Ms. NLi10 has stipulated will go the second after Launch is over).

ITS ALIVE
Sign In to post comments