1x Island

Side Board 15
3x Lightning Bolt
3x Incinerate
3x Barbed Shocker
3x Unsummon
2x Island
1x Mountain

So this is highly budget based and im looking at keeping the cost below 50 so any advice in that price range would rock.
Show
I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.
Blazing Specter is not in modern, modern consists of blocks and core sets printed from 8th edition and after, not special sets like duel decks or planechase or the likes.
That being said modern is an extreemly fast environment where you are looking at Theough the Breach >
Emrakul, the Aeons Torn from 12 post Zoo comming out with extremly fast draws and resiliance, and combo decks that can kill on turn 2 with consistant kills on turns 3 4 or 5. With your mana base consisting of only 6 lands that come into play untapped you are going to most likely be dead before you can cause your opponent to discard enough cards for your enchantments to have meaningful effect let alone win the game.
You are on a tight budget so i would suggest adding Amulet of Vigor to let your bounce lands come into play untapped so you do not lose tempo, they are realitively cheap on the walet. Your game plan does come online way late for modern though, decks like zoo and afinity are fast enough that they will have numerous threats on the board before you have an enchantment set up to make them take damage by discarding, therefor you should use the rack instead of megrim so you can have it in play faster/cheaper and get your discard going faster while not having to rely on them keeping cards in hand after you get an enchantment on the board so that you can make them discard it. Augur of Skulls has alwayse been a great choice for discard based decks because the ability to regenerate combined with the sac ability lets him slow down agro while also giving you card advantage
Sedraxis Specter is rad. And pretty cheap compared to a lot of other "rad" cards.
Burning Inquiry is cheap and really hurts if you've got Megrim and/or Liliana's Caress out.
I don't think Blazing Specter is legal in modern.. I don't know if you care, lol.

Personal preference, but I'd put Doom Blade in the side board, and Lightning Bolt in the main deck. Doom Blade wont help if you're up against black, obviously, and Lightning Bolt is like the most awesome card of all time. Of all time.

You have a ton of cards that make your opponent discard. Which is what you want, of course, but what if they run out of cards? There's a lot of wasted discard spells in the late game.. Perhaps Howling Mine, Sign in Blood, Lore Broker could help out. I guess it's hard to say before you playtest the deck...

You've got a fair number of 4cc cards. You wouldn't want to miss a land drop. I'd recommend bumping your land count up to ~24.

Hope this helped. Cheers
Needs blightning, inquisition of kozilek, and wrench mind. Skip the megrim/caress gameplan and go for more proactive cards like Nyxathid, gatekeeper of malakir, and liliana vess (she's pretty cheap right now, like 7 bucks).

If you want to get more competitive, save some cash and get a few damnations for your sideboard, as well as surgical extraction.

Photobucket
Needs blightning, inquisition of kozilek, and wrench mind. Skip the megrim/caress gameplan and go for more proactive cards like Nyxathid, gatekeeper of malakir, and liliana vess (she's pretty cheap right now, like 7 bucks).

I agree with the blightning and ill probably make room for the other two after some testing, but why should i drop the caress/megrim game plan I am just wondering the reason.

Twelvepost is a dead deck with the new ban list,

Announcement Date: September 20, 2011
Effective Date: October 1, 2011
Magic Online Effective Date: October 12, 2011

Modern
Blazing Shoal is banned.
Cloudpost is banned.
Green Sun's Zenith is banned.
Ponder is banned.
Preordain is banned.
Rite of Flame is banned.

but i know that doesnt mean the deck wont need a speed up.

Show
I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.
drop them because you want card threats that don't necessarily require additional cards to be effective. Blightning is always going to deal 3 damage. Specters will always turn sideways. Megrim and caress only go off if you still have discard effects going. Ideally, you want to shred your opponent's hand by turn 4 and have 1-2 creatures beating face for the next 2 turns until they die.

Photobucket