Enlarging the print on the new online Character Builder

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does the new online Character Builder allow you to zoom out (expand the viewing area of the character page) like the older version did. I am visually impaired and cannot see the print without enlarging the screen. The change to the new version has make it nearly useless to me, I am unable to expand the tiny print to fit my screen. It leaves me asking the question, "Does Wizards of the Coast discriminate against the disabled, and what actions can I take to have this corrected?"
Does the new online Character Builder allow you to zoom out (expand the viewing area of the character page) like the older version did. I am visually impaired and cannot see the print without enlarging the screen. The change to the new version has make it nearly useless to me, I am unable to expand the tiny print to fit my screen. It leaves me asking the question, "Does Wizards of the Coast discriminate against the disabled, and what actions can I take to have this corrected?"

Windows has the built in "magnifier".  Not sure what's available on other OS's such as Mac.
It works but is not as easy to useor as effective as the zoom function that was available in the older character builder.
Best bet is to use the fullscreen function of your browser.  Only other options is to get a larger screen :P  
Save the sheet as a PDF file and use the zoom function of a PDF-viewer
Save the sheet as a PDF file and use the zoom function of a PDF-viewer

This is a good idea - and speaking of this; I wish there were a way to set the number of powers per page.  My current character is 4th level and already has 3 of them listed - if I add more weapons (so the top is smaller); it starts to get pretty crowded.

Sign In to post comments