4 [ALA] Jungle Weaver

// Spells
    4 [ARB] Violent Outburst
    2 [ALA] Jund Charm
    4 [TSP] Living End
    4 [ARB] Demonic Dread
    4 [ALA] Blightning
    4 [NPH] Beast Within

This one work pretty good against combo and aggros but totally sux against control,you only need to counter Living End to beat this one..wrth isnt really a problem because you can re-evoce from the grave the next turn with oneother cascade..other thing that sux is that you can draw Living end and you have nothing to put it into your deck,whereas if you put blue in it,you can do that..

Any suggestion to improve this deck?
In your opinion can this deck give me some satisfaction in local tournaments? (I'd like to build this cheap deck without fetchs,and while playing this one and learning make a competitive one,but i want to do some good with this one too)

Sorry for my bad eng
More cycling, less Jund Charm and Blightning.
Photobucket
Ok done thanks :D any ideas on how to contrast a control deck?

In your opinion can this deck work well in  amatorial tournaments?

NOW:

// Lands
    3 [DIS] Blood Crypt
    2 [RAV] Overgrown Tomb
    3 [GP] Stomping Ground
    2 [M10] Mountain (4)
    2 [M11] Swamp (4)
    2 [SOM] Forest (4)
    2 [ZEN] Verdant Catacombs
    2 [ZEN] Arid Mesa

// Creatures
    4 [ARB] Monstrous Carabid
    4 [FUT] Street Wraith
    2 [TSB] Twisted Abomination
    4 [ARB] Architects of Will
    4 [ALA] Jungle Weaver
    2 [ARB] Deadshot Minotaur
    4 [ARB] Igneous Pouncer

// Spells
    4 [ARB] Violent Outburst
    4 [TSP] Living End
    4 [ARB] Demonic Dread
    2 [ALA] Blightning
    4 [NPH] Beast Within

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [FNM] Krosan Grip
Try even less Blightning, like 0. I'd also consider switch Beast Within to Maelstrom Pulse. Also, run Fulminator Mage.
Photobucket
Ok so -2 blight(0),-2 igneous pouncer(2) and +4 fulminator mage(too many?)

I need beast to destroy lands..it helped me a lot vs. deck with emrakul etc. the 3/3 token isnt a real problem if casted before living and,and not a big problem if casted after,all my creature can easy kill it
Beast Within sounds logical now.
4 Fulminator Mage is pretty key.
Photobucket
Haha here's the tweaked list I sent to Cyrus for the PT philly tourney, and I guess it doesn't really hurt to have the tech floating around now. You get a lot of wins that you have no business winning, and it royally screws with an opponent after sideboard.

Photobucket
Nice list thanks!

I dont understand why you put inside this the combo splinter/exarch
Because running two combo's is sometimes better then running one. If graveyard hate is present, you just go for Exarch/Twin. If they run stuff like Extripate, you can still win reliably with combo. In addition, some stuff in the deck runs decently with Twin in its own, eg Architect of Will.
Photobucket
Because running two combo's is sometimes better then running one. If graveyard hate is present, you just go for Exarch/Twin. If they run stuff like Extripate, you can still win reliably with combo. In addition, some stuff in the deck runs decently with Twin in its own, eg Architect of Will.

Pretty much. Also, avalanche riders/fulm mage + splinter twin is a soft lock against a lot of decks. A lot of people don't realize how many flex slots are available within the living end shell, and you can get really creative regarding tech against the field.

Photobucket
I built a version of this deck with soul spike and Simian Spirit Guide as a chump / mana source. Can't remember the lands so I've borrowed yours...

Living Cascade

That has to be the worst version I've seen of Cascade/Living End. Soul Spike actually isn't worth it and Simian Spirit Guide accelerates you into turn 2 Violent Outburst....but what have you cycled by then?
Photobucket
That has to be the worst version I've seen of Cascade/Living End. Soul Spike actually isn't worth it and Simian Spirit Guide accelerates you into turn 2 Violent Outburst....but what have you cycled by then?

SSG gives you an extra creature in your graveyard on turn 3, rather than going off on turn 2.

I guess I found soul spike useful as I ran the hasty pouncer instead of the rannet. I'm only running two, and living end cards in your hand are dead anyways.

I don't mind admitting this was a kitchen table deck, and created before I ever knew of this archetype, so of course it is going to be rough, but the two cards aren't out-and-out wrong for the deck.

SSG gives you an extra creature in your graveyard on turn 3, rather than going off on turn 2.

I guess I found soul spike useful as I ran the hasty pouncer instead of the rannet. I'm only running two, and living end cards in your hand are dead anyways.

I don't mind admitting this was a kitchen table deck, and created before I ever knew of this archetype, so of course it is going to be rough, but the two cards aren't out-and-out wrong for the deck.

I suggest you re-read soul spike ad SSG. Removed from game, i.e. not in your graveyard.

Photobucket
@razorgore - quite right, but not what I meant. The extra mana usually means I can cycle one more card by the time this goes off. That's all.
@razorgore - quite right, but not what I meant. The extra mana usually means I can cycle one more card by the time this goes off. That's all.

But you really shouldn't be aiming for a turn 3 go off. You really want to slow roll a lot of the time.
Photobucket