Has this deck just dropped by the wayside or what?

12 posts / 0 new
Last post

Wat?
Lol sorry thought I posted on the proclymartyr thread
So, is proclamartyr viable?
So, is proclamartyr viable?

No, and trust me nobody on these forums wants it to work more then me but as long as 12 post is a major player in the field it won't be viable it doesn't even matter if 12post is the best deck or if it ever wins anything as long as it is always making up 30% of the field or so you can't win with it. But you do have a pretty good match up against everything else.
And it's said that youth's ,well only tragedy Is being unoriginal
89522235 wrote:
niche's solution to everything is always MOAR BLACK! "ok, my legacy mono black control deck is getting hated out by light of day..." "MOAR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Well, seems to me that if 12 post is the only deck that beats this, then it could viable with a tuned sb. Now, what would that be?
Well, seems to me that if 12 post is the only deck that beats this, then it could viable with a tuned sb. Now, what would that be?

Nothing there is no real viable option to beating it and you will lose game 1 90% of the time their are simply better options out there.
89522235 wrote:
niche's solution to everything is always MOAR BLACK! "ok, my legacy mono black control deck is getting hated out by light of day..." "MOAR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Could somebody point me towards some twelve point lists so I may brainstorm on this? I am having teouble finding one on here
google 12post.

anyways, I'm assuming you're talking about comboing proclamation of rebirth with martyr of sands.  It's nice tech v.s. aggro, and the no spells cast is nice v.s. control, but any deck running duress effects, 12post, and combo will all kill you.

Well most list don't run proclamation anymore and your combo match can be sured up with maindeck Runed Halo and then sideboard Angel's grace. But really the problem is you have no answer to emakurlt you can't answer him at all. And against 12 post he is going to come down sooner or later sure you can play a bunch of removal spells and ghost quarters but the problem is just like any other control deck in the format is sooner or later he is going to come down and there is simply no answer to that. So you need to win before that happens which is why combo and agro decks that win on or before turn 4 are the other side of the meta.
89522235 wrote:
There is the option of splashing blue for meddling mage. Or black for cranial or memoricide.
So....new ban list says this deck is viable....
Sign In to post comments