Expansion 1 for XBOX

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does anyone have the expansion for the xbox yet? Getting tired of waitingTongue out i know the PS3 and PC have it btw...
Im also from the UK. 
Does anyone have the expansion for the xbox yet? Getting tired of waitingTongue out i know the PS3 and PC have it btw...
Im also from the UK. 

I'm still waiting for it too (UK), can't wait to get on it.
I'm in the US and it's not out yet here either, from what I hear it should be out in the next couple hours though... Hopefully...
Does anyone have the expansion for the xbox yet? Getting tired of waiting i know the PS3 and PC have it btw...
Im also from the UK. 

I'm still waiting for it too (UK), can't wait to get on it.

Same man, resorted to playing revenge campaign to pass the time haha, tbh im surprised its not up yet... ah well better late than never i suppose. i accepted your FR btw
Hi, I'm new on this forum and i'm from france
I just got un update (3mo) on dotp for Xbox: i got the liliana wallpaper and decks are now hidden ! but still no DLC

EDIT: i still got sync issues btw
Hi, I'm new on this forum and i'm from france
I just got un update (3mo) on dotp for Xbox: i got the liliana wallpaper and decks are now hidden ! but still no DLC

Welcome to the forums! thts good news! hopefully should be anytime soon!
No the pc dont have it they have the page set up but it still locked for 12 hours store.steampowered.com/app/49473/  , they just teasing us and i dont understand why ps3 has to get it before everyone else.
No the pc dont have it they have the page set up but it still locked for 12 hours store.steampowered.com/app/49473/  , they just teasing us and i dont understand why ps3 has to get it before everyone else.

Wow way to rub it in peoples faces SteamLaughing  Iv no idea why PS3 have it 1st, then again it has been the most buggy so far imo between the two consoles...
It should be up now, in the US anyway. I'm downloading it now.
Got it in UK.
Quantum, search xbox.com marketplace on pc for 2012. It appears as a separate entry from the main game entitled Magic 2012 add-on.
Got it in UK.
Quantum, search xbox.com marketplace on pc for 2012. It appears as a separate entry from the main game entitled Magic 2012 add-on.

Gotcha, well found buddy
DLC is up, here in France, should be the same in UK, too bad i have to go to work, let's DL it and play it tonight ! (400 ms pts)
DLC is up, here in France, should be the same in UK, too bad i have to go to work, let's DL it and play it tonight ! (400 ms pts)

Same ere duty calls
aww man this is BS as if we have to wait 11 hours whilst other consoles get it today and yesterday 
HAHAHA we cant actually use it till we recieve an update!! Gutted!Cry
yeah what is up with that? they let you buy the game but you can't play it for no good reason?

edit: spoke too soon got the update and it all works now 
What I think is weird is it automatically added every new card to all my decks except for wielding steel....still had to play 3 games to unlock the cards...
Stuck at work unfortunately.
Is there a random deck option now? Have never seen it confirmed that this was coming but hopeful it might magically appear anyway.
Thanks.
I don't see one.
I hope people are enjoying it...I'm at workFrown  I was able to download it this morning, but didn't have time to play.  Looking forward to playing it tonight...

First thoughts?  How's Archenemy mode?  Just looking for opinions and "reviews" so that I can become more frustrated that I'm stuck at work...oh well...

Happy gaming everyone!
I've downloaded some sort of automatic patch, but not bought the DLC. I've got Liliana staring at me on the main screen, but apart from that I can't seem to see any bug fixes whatsoever. Has there been another patch since? I seriously hope there is going to be one... If it's been changed so I have to pay to even get the patch, then that's it for me.
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
I've downloaded some sort of automatic patch, but not bought the DLC. I've got Liliana staring at me on the main screen, but apart from that I can't seem to see any bug fixes whatsoever. Has there been another patch since? I seriously hope there is going to be one... If it's been changed so I have to pay to even get the patch, then that's it for me.

I'm with you on that one Rob, i know how much time you dedicate into the bug thread confirming or not the bugs. I feel your pain. I'm also not buying the expansion without some serious bug resolution.
I assume it's the deck hiding...?
Thanks jay I quickly tested some of the longest standing bugs, Grim Lavamancer and Lead the Stampede, and no change. And since Nissa's Chosen hasn't had its text updated, which has to be the simplest fix ever, I can only assume there haven't been any. If anyone notices another update that looks like it might be a bug fix, I'd appreciate they let me know please! So I can get down to business on it ;)

On the plus side, I've had a positive response from Stainless, who I emailed the link to my bug list. It's from my old contact who got stuff done before, so here's hoping he can pull it off again!
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.
Cool, but I haven't noticed any fixes yet.
Fingers crossed Rob.

Two fixes have been done on the mulitplayer side though. Decks are now hidden, which is much better.
Also you can invite a friend/private slot in ranked 2hg.