Beyond the "Lost Crown of Neverwinter"?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
A group of my players have convinced me to continue the Neverwinter campaign with their "Lost Crown" characters. I saw a blurb about a post-Encounters adventure (involving the Aboleth Sovereignty?) to be published in Dungeon Magazine. Does anyone know anything about that including the expected character levels and publish date?

One of my PCs is Spellscarred (Plaguechanged?), which is an awesome plothook in this setting, and I have already begun some foreshadowing in the form of bizarre dreams and glimpses of Fell Taints attempting to track her. I hope they leave XXX alive at the end of the adventure so they can take him to Helm's Hold for "observation."
A group of my players have convinced me to continue the Neverwinter campaign with their "Lost Crown" characters. I saw a blurb about a post-Encounters adventure (involving the Aboleth Sovereignty?) to be published in Dungeon Magazine. Does anyone know anything about that including the expected character levels and publish date?

One of my PCs is Spellscarred (Plaguechanged?), which is an awesome plothook in this setting, and I have already begun some foreshadowing in the form of bizarre dreams and glimpses of Fell Taints attempting to track her. I hope they leave XXX alive at the end of the adventure so they can take him to Helm's Hold for "observation."

Just remember her defenses are 2 lower and she takes -2 to saves from attacks from other Spellscarred and Plaguechanged creatures.

Your group might really want to look into Living Forgotten Realms when this is over. 
I couldn't comment on the Dungeon adventure (not being involved), but I highly support the concept of continuing the game. XXX becoming a regular NPC is really cool, and you should feel free to bend the heroes' choices to preserve the character for your use. It could very easily go "trapped friend trying to convince the PCs to spring me" or on the flip side "Hannibal Lecter."

Cheers
Sign In to post comments