Wanted - Starships of the Galaxy

Does anyone have a New or Like New copy of Starships of the Galaxy for sale for less than what I can find it for on ebay?  If so, please let me know.  Thanks.
Click here to download my adventures for the Virtual Tabletop.
Does anyone have a New or Like New copy of Starships of the Galaxy for sale for less than what I can find it for on ebay?  If so, please let me know.  Thanks.

Well if you are fast, you should lok in on this one that just hit $46 on ebay www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Roleplaying-G... The bidding stops in less then 4 hours anyway.

I do have a copy I may want to sell, but not for that low a price. Anything under $60 would be less then I paid for it so that won't fly.

But IF you actually want to get a copy, say how much you are offering and where you want it sent and maybe you get a taker. Just saying less then on ebay can mean a lot of things, right now anything under $70 is a find, so is that what you are asking? lower then $70?

20801.jpg

I just saw a SotG go for less that $45 after S&H.  Another had bidding end at $51 which failed to meet the reserve price; I think someone was being a bit greedy considering they felt the need to start the item at the low, low, low price of $0.99.
I just saw a SotG go for less that $45 after S&H.  Another had bidding end at $51 which failed to meet the reserve price; I think someone was being a bit greedy considering they felt the need to start the item at the low, low, low price of $0.99.

Some people get lucky, 45$ with shipping is a find! That is less then I payed for my copy new in the store when it came out. OK, I may live in Sweden and prices are different here, but now the dollar is low so 45$ is a great price.

Some people have no understanding of Internet auctions and will post things at ridiculous prices. Either too high or too low. If they have a real unike item a low posting price may be fine, as they want to get may bidders competing for the item. But for books??? The price of books usualy go down fast if they are old or out of print, but some will go the other way if they are rare and still in demand.

But this is a book that went out of print fast and has been in demand ever since! So unless you want an worn and broken copy, you may have to pay some more then 45$... Don't take me the wrong way here, I wish they where all still in print and selling at the cover list price.

20801.jpg