Regaining Fey Step for a Bladesinger

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm looking for ways to regain feystep during an encounter. The idea is to combine this with Iliyanbruen Guardian's Fey Step as a minor action and Eladrin Swordmage Advance. So far the only thing I can find is some paragon paths and feats that would require an additional multiclass.

Disclaimer: Wizards of the Coast is not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, sticking appendages in the mouth of a leering green devil face, accepting a dinner invitation from bugbears, storming the feast hall of a hill giant steading, angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”

Cloak of Translocation will let you get it back as a daily.

Renewed by Blood is the best way as a warlock but I think you'd at least have to hybrid to get it.  I don't think multiclass would work as you can't really gain the pact or the pact boon.
There's a Primal feat I can't remember the name of that, IIRC, gives it back when you second wind or something along those lines. Obviously, that would require that you take a Primal MC.
Feral Fey Step allows you to use FS as a reaction to being bloodied, even if you have already used it this encounter. Requires Primal class.