New and searching for Opportunity

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi I am new in these forums, I was always intrigued by the standart  of Art and illustrations, most of my favourite artist are here.
Never thought I am was good enough, but getting older and older, my urge is getting stronger to really go for it. Try and try harder, I know my work needs polishing, but set in the right theme in time I think I can do some good illustrations.

I'm having difficulties breaking through and sending my work to any contact involved. I tried various links with no luck in finding that email for possible artist jobs.

Here are some links where you can find most of my work
christianfell.carbonmade.com/
christianfell.deviantart.com/
cold.cghub.com/images/
conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4... 

Any suggestions or direct info on getting in there is greatly appreciated. 

Christian 
Hi Christian.
Welcome.

First thing, you need to start reading Jon's blog. It'll answer most of your questions.

theartorder.com/
Nice! That's huge tip. Thanks Fiber, I owe you.
Hi I am new in these forums, I was always intrigued by the standart  of Art and illustrations, most of my favourite artist are here.
Never thought I am was good enough, but getting older and older, my urge is getting stronger to really go for it. Try and try harder, I know my work needs polishing, but set in the right theme in time I think I can do some good illustrations.

I'm having difficulties breaking through and sending my work to any contact involved. I tried various links with no luck in finding that email for possible artist jobs.

Here are some links where you can find most of my work
christianfell.carbonmade.com/
christianfell.deviantart.com/
cold.cghub.com/images/
conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4... 

Any suggestions or direct info on getting in there is greatly appreciated. 

Christian 

keep us updated through 
artdrop@wizards.com

your weapon designs are incredible. 
Sign In to post comments