Hidden Decks = Love it

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thanks Wizards and Stainless for patching this.... much better online experience tonight, good times.
its not in xbox yet Yell
its not in xbox yet

After having to wait 2 months for this simple fix, another day or two certainly won't hurt.  I would never expect anything else from Stainless/Wizards regarding the DotP franchise.
Was on PC since release. Being 'fixed' at such a slow rate, maybe it was intentional?
I am Red/Blue. I burn your creatures and counter your spells before you even get to use them.
"Llama will do everything in his power to avoid being wrong, even by admitting he's wrong"
Was on PC since release. Being 'fixed' at such a slow rate, maybe it was intentional?

I suggested this early on. That as much sense as it may not make, perhaps they did hidden for one and open for other/s to see which people wanted more.
It might be good for 2 player, but it's horrible for 4 player!!!

AllI see now is vamps, vamps, vamps, something else.
AD, AD, 2 other decks.
 Elves, Elves, burn, burn.

4 player matches aren't any fun any more because you have no idea what anyone is playing, so you have to figure it out again like in the old game, it's just a headache, I might stop playing altogether! 

I've heard that they left 2hg alone, but why would they leave that alone, and not leave 4 player as it was? I bet it's because of all the ppl playign AD's was doing because they get trippled teamed for playing a OP deck in 4 player!
I’ve removed content from this thread because vulgarity is a violation of the Code of Conduct.  You can review the Code of Conduct here:  wizards.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wizards.cfg... .
If you need help, you can contact us through the Knowledge Base. You can log in there with the same account you use to post here. Having trouble accessing the Knowledge Base? Post here and we can get it fixed.
It might be good for 2 player, but it's horrible for 4 player!!!

AllI see now is vamps, vamps, vamps, something else.
AD, AD, 2 other decks.
 Elves, Elves, burn, burn.

4 player matches aren't any fun any more because you have no idea what anyone is playing, so you have to figure it out again like in the old game, it's just a headache, I might stop playing altogether! 

I've heard that they left 2hg alone, but why would they leave that alone, and not leave 4 player as it was? I bet it's because of all the ppl playign AD's was doing because they get trippled teamed for playing a OP deck in 4 player!

honestly, i dont see the problem, u can adjust ur deck to play FFA, every deck (some more than others) has suitable cards for that mode.

About 2hg, all 4 decks are visible or just ur teammate's???
About 2hg, all 4 decks are visible or just ur teammate's???

As I understand, just your teammate's, though I haven't tried this myself yet.

I can only speak for 1vs1 since that's all I play, but it made a huge difference.  I no longer need to be afraid of last second counter switch when I join someone else's game.  It's also much more fun when you don't know what the other person is playing (until the first creature, or land combo comes out that is).
In 2HG, you can see your team mate's deck but not your opponent's. I thought it would be nice, but now I have no warning whem I'm walking into a lobby with Ancient Depths, dual UF/RoI/GoW/etc., so now I just leave every lobby with a private slot or same console players. =/
Close your eyes. Fly away. In the land where dreams, all are true. IMAGE(http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/distilledpoizn/StupidJefferson.jpg)
I was really hoping they would have stopped dual decks.  2HG is going to be dominated by double ROI in pretty short order, followed by double CB.  I'd rather have the two decks compliment each other rather than duplicate, especially given that some decks accrue a significant advantage from doubling creature types.
I was really hoping they would have stopped dual decks.  2HG is going to be dominated by double ROI in pretty short order, followed by double CB.  I'd rather have the two decks compliment each other rather than duplicate, especially given that some decks accrue a significant advantage from doubling creature types.

Don't worry, it will only take another 2-3 months, when DLC 2 is released, for them to fix yet another oversight.  I didn't think that you were able to pick the same deck as your partner in 2HG for 2009.  Odd that you are able to in 2012.  The only logic I can see for this is to prevent fighting among randoms over who gets what deck.  Better to allow the entire system to be exploited than to upset a random, right?  Don't the rules of Magic limit a card to a maximum quantity of four for a team anyway?  I'm not sure how/why Wizards is even allowing this to happen.
I can still see what decks opponents are using...
Dont feel too bad, us Xbox users cant even get online at the moment.

Apparently the demo for the new Fifa game crashed the servers somehow lol.

"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
Well, I'm on xbox live right now so...I dunno.
Weird, I havent been able to get on Live since I got off work this morning, still nothing now either.

People on the Xbox forums are going ballistic over it.
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
Well I just watched a movie on netflix and am in a game of 2hg right now so I don't know what those other people exact issue is.
Whatever it is its on Microsofts end. They finally put up a "service alert" on the Xbox status page not too long ago, after people complaining about the problem for the past couple of hours. Still unable to log on here. Dont really care at this point though, will be going to sleep soon anyway.

Wonder what the exact issue is, Microsoft hasnt said anything about it yet, people are speculating it has something to do with either the Fifa 12 demo or the newest Black Ops patch....both of which seem highly unlikely to me.
Well I know there was a problem with AT&T customers not able to connect to live a little while back.
Sign In to post comments