Content Calendar links?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
So... I thought we had established that in honor of my return on DDI, articles would be posted on the calendar for a week at a time.  Was that a one-month thing?  They haven't been up this month, and I'm all kinds of sadface
[20:53] [SadisticFish] yeah Llamas convinced me
They are:

www.wizards.com/dnd/Calendar.aspx

Never mind, I was looking at last weeks. (Tired bunny is tired.)

I will poke someone.
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
Any word?  Are the links super seekrit now?
As we enter the third full linkless week with no notice or explanation of the policy change, I'll just ask again... any word on this?  We had been told last month that we'd get some heads-up a week at a time on the content calendar for the week's content.  I was pretty excited about that, and I doubt I was the only one.  I'm kinda bummed about the back-tracking, and also by the complete lack of communication about it.
Grumblegrumble

wanders off to poke again
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
Grumblegrumble

wanders off to poke again

Thanks, MB
RLIE (real-life interference error).

The guy who does those links (Bart Carroll, D&D web producer) just got married and left on a multi-week honeymoon. He scrambled for several weeks trying to get everything prepped before his departure, but apparently these slipped through a crack. We'll get someone to take care of it. 

Steve

If your only tool is a warhammer, every problem looks like a gnoll.
RLIE (real-life interference error).

The guy who does those links (Bart Carroll, D&D web producer) just got married and left on a multi-week honeymoon. He scrambled for several weeks trying to get everything prepped before his departure, but apparently these slipped through a crack. We'll get someone to take care of it. 

Steve

Well hell... in that case, congratulations to Bart are in order!  Thanks, Steve.