Webmaking software

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey, my friend is trying to make an online campaign, which for me is great considering that I haven't been in one for a while. Thing is though he needs mapmaking, preferably free, but if it's a pay once sort of thing, I can probably get it for him soon, anyone have any ideas?
Check out maptools, from www.rptools.net/

It's free and should do everything you want. 
Epic Dungeon Master

Want to give your players a kingdom of their own? I made a 4e rule system to make it happen!

Your Kingdom awaits!
Update 5th Sep 2011: Added a sample kingdom, as well as sample of play.
Check out maptools, from www.rptools.net/

It's free and should do everything you want. 

Qft.

I've tried it, and although it's quite complicated (because of the system independency and the incredible amount of options), it's a really neat system. You can program your own macros, which means that if you have, in example, burning hands, you click the Burning Hands button, enter the number of targets, and all the attack results for each target are spewed out, next to the damage. 
Get your Microsoft Word Monster Statistics Block Template here! My Campaign

Cool, thanks I'll go check it out...

If you're looking to create maps quickly and easily, without all the other bells and whistles, there's a free version of Hexographer that might do the trick for you.
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
nah, think I'm gonna go with RPtools...
Sign In to post comments