YMtC Apples to Apples

264 posts / 0 new
Last post

IMAGE(http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa68/jt564453/YMtCApplestoApples.png)

Welcome to You Make the Card Apples to Apples!

Setting Up

• The game starts off with an audition round, in which the eight highest-ranking posters will be able to participate in the contest.

• All players should post with their audition card three words or phrases that could be used as Green Apple Prompts throughout the game.

• After the players are chosen, they should send to me by private message seven cards of their own design. There is no criterion, so you can send me whichever cards you want, so long as they are seven. Just remember that these are cards that you will post throughout the contest as Red Apple Cards, so design well.

• The highest scorer of the audition round will start the game with a Green Apple Card!

Playing the Game

• Each round, the judge (I) will post a Green Apple Prompt. These prompts may be interpreted in any way a player wishes. Creativity will usually lead to better results.

• The players will each post one of the seven Red Apple Cards that they sent me that they feel best fulfills the Green Apple Prompt.

• After a player posts a Red Apple card, he or she then makes another card and sends it to me by private message. That card will be able to be used as a Red Apple card in future rounds.

• The judge will choose one of the selections to win the Green Apple Card of the round.

• The first player to obtain five Green Apple Cards wins!

Other Things of Interest

• Rotten Apple Cards may be periodically sent to game players via private message by the judge to be able to change the way the Green Apple Prompt is judged. To use a Rotten Apple Card, tell me in a Private Message.

• Cards will be chosen for the Green Apple Prompts partly on the fulfilment of the prompt, but also quite heavily on the design of the card.

• Rounds, including the audition round, should last roughly one week, being graded from weekend to weekend.

• I do not anticipate giving extensive comments on submissions posted. If you really do want to know my opinion of your card, post in this thread about it, and I will tell you.

Disclaimer

• I am still settling back into Real Life(TM), and so conditions may change drastically at any moment. If my life goes haywire, this contest may be abandoned. As such, do not be disappointed if this happens. I plan on being online at least briefly on weekends to be able to take care of it, and back in the old times I was a very reliable contest-holder. Just keep in mind that my life is very crazy right now. Complaints on this end will result in elimination from the contest should it be continued later on. Just be respectful and polite and understanding. The goal of this contest is to be fun, for me and for you, and complaints will only make this feel like a burden on me.

Audition Green Apple Prompt:

The Color Purple

Auditions last for one week.

Players
1. Dream Spinner The Color Purple | Photography | Canada
2. Condor_96
3. Rush_Clasic Absolute
4. Cold_Articuno Blameworthy
5. Mono789 Gunpowder
6. SilentTwin Skyship
7. Kavu_Overlord Flabbergasted | Legos | Drugs
8. Echo_Robin Patentable
Potential [color=green
Green Apple[/color] Prompts]Vanilla Taste
Chemically Extracted
E. coli Fermentation
Metroid Prime
Pumped-up Kick
Uncanny Valley
Spigot
Birth Certificate
Gremlins
Fox
Rapids
Exile
Dynamite
Money
Music
Laundry
Tradition
Culture
Moth
Mark Rosewater
My Bedroom
Solar Eclipse
Explosions
Timey-Wimey
More than Meets the Eye
Rambunctious
Antidisestablishmentarianism
Thirteen
Air Conditioning
Big Sword
Rule of Three
Caution
Calypso
Breath Taken
Tough Luck
Money
Bank
Escape
Banana
Laser
Grox
Rakdos
Window
An Open Ending
Shake
Raven
Never More
Funny
Overcosted
Ban-Worthy
Legendary
Rainbow
Pokemon

9/15/2011 — Rotten Apple Card rules changed.
10/11/2011 — Number of Green Apple Cards needed to win reduced.

Hi, you can call me Q. I used to post a lot.

Hey, a contest by Q!

Q! Q! Can I be in your contest? Huh? Can I can I can I?

Oh right, audition with purple. I really hope this is wide, as I'm not overly familiar with your rather interesting take on the colour pie.

Polarize| ()()
Enchantment
()(): Switch the power or toughness of two target creatures you control until end of turn.

Green Apple phrases:
Vanilla Taste
Chemically extracted
E Coli Fermentation
Essence Weave | ()()
Enchantment
Instant and sorcery cards in your hand have splice onto instant or sorcery. The splice cost is equal to the card's mana cost. (As you cast an instant or sorcery spell you may reveal an instant or sorcery card from your hand and pay its splice cost. If you do, add the card's effects to that spell.)

Green Apple phrases:

Metroid Prime
Pumped up kicks
Uncanny Valley
So I don't know your judge style, but here goes:

Purple Haze
--
Sorcery (R)

When you cast Purple Haze, each player copies it.
Tap all permanents.
Choose one - Draw four cards, unless a player chooses to lose four life; or exile a card at random from your hand, you may put that card onto the battlefield or cast it as though it had flash without paying its mana cost, unless a player chooses to lose four life.
As the purple mist fell everything came to a halt. Some it granted knowledge, others power. And some it simply poisoned.

GREEN PHRASES:
Spigot
Birth Certificate
Gremlins
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Should be fun, even just to watch.

Manashock -
Instant
Counter target spell and Manashock deals 2 damage to target creature or player.

Green apple prompts:

Fox
Rapids
Exile
I'm happy to see people posting. I was half-worried that nobody would enter!

Just FYI, you can interpret the Green Apple Prompt however you want. It doesn't necessarily have to be a blue-red card (although I have absolutely nothing against that either). You could very easily make some kind of other reference to purple, use in the flavor text, make an entirely different color, make a reference to the musical The Color Purple (although I'm not sure if that would get you very far, since I have no idea what The Color Purple is about), or anything else that comes to mind.

Also, since I've been gone for so long, and as most people here joined after I left the forums, I have an innovation tooth. I like seeing things that have never been done before and done neatly. Just in case if you feel that's important to know.

Regarding Green Apple Prompt inclusions, they don't have to be Magic-related. It might even make the contest more fun if they aren't. ;)

What's this?  A Q-hosted contest?  I haven't been in one of those in two and a half years!  I'm so in, at least if I don't make a terrible card.  By the way, Q, when your life is all back in order and whatnot, you should totally host YMtC'ing With the Stars again.  That contest was totally awesome.  Though if I may make a suggestion, 7 green apple cards to win might make the contest too long.

Memorarian Ooze 
Creature - Ooze
Whenever you cast a spell, put a charge counter on Memorarian Ooze.
When Memorarian Ooze dies, you may cast any number of instant or sorcery spells from your graveyard with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Memorarian Ooze without paying their mana costs.
2/3

I know that last line is kind of wordy, but bear with me.

Green Apples:
Dynamite
Legos
Drugs

Those should be interesting enough...
Come check out my friend's youtube channel where he gives bad movies what's coming to them!
You Make the Card
Best Contest Holder 2010 YMtC Idol 9 4th Place
Mafia History
Friendliest Player 2010 Werewolves Invade YMtC!: Town-aligned Rotworm Mass, Survived, Mafia Victory Heroes Mafia: Angela Petrelli, Town-Aligned Undercover Revengeful Mother, Win for Me, Mafia Victory Super Smash Bros. Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Survived, Town Victory Bear Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Lynched Day 1, Mafia Victory YMtC Mafia II: Henry-Stern, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Town Victory, Town MVP Time Fracture Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Nero, the Last Romulan, Lynched Day 3, Borg Victory Touhou Mafia III: Tenshi Hinani, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Mafia 2010: Lynched Day 1, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Dragonball Z Mafia: Goku, Town-Aligned Charismatic Townie, Mafia Victory Quarantined Mafia: Lynched Day 4, J. Walter Weatherman, Infected-Aligned Administrative Assistant, Mr. T (so basically mafia) Victory Glass Box Mafia: Killed Night 2, Icthys, Town-Aligned Networker, Town Victory Battle Royale Mafia: Killed Night 3, Zipperflesh and Dark Stryke Victory Scars of Mirrodin Mafia: Killed Night 3, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Mafia Victory Portal Mafia: Lynched Day 3, Test Subject #2, Mafia-Aligned Rolestopper, Town Victory (that was utter BS) Toxic Waste Mafia: Survived, Violet, Hive (Cult)-Aligned Powerless Taskmaster, Hive Victory PK Hatez You Mafia: Survived, Town-Aligned Goth, Mafia Victory Dreven City: A Wild West Mafia: Town-Aligned "Los Angeles" Reed, One-Shot Vig, Survived, Town Victory (just barely, major props to Just a Cleric) YMtC Mafia III: Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Vampire Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Pander, Mafia Victory Touhou Border Collapse: Bill Cosby, Town-Aligned, Killed Night 1, Mafia Victory Harry Potter Mafia: Argus Filch, Town-Aligned Tracker, Lynched Day 5, Mafia Victory [Basic #5] Bandit Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Borderlands Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory eBay Mafia: Mafia-Aligned, Survived, Mafia Victory Full Metal Alchemist Mafia: Alphonse Elric, Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory Sunflowers for Ragnarokio: Lynched Day 3, Town/Just a Cleric/Tevish Szat/Faux-Razor Victory True Blood Mafia: Lynched Day 4, Mafia Victory My Mafia Diary: Skyhunter, Mafia-Aligned Emo, Survived, Flawless Mafia Victory Paper Mario Mafia: Blue Goomba, Town-Aligned Lover, Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Small Town Mafia: Pigsticker Mafia-Aligned Coward, Killed Night 2, Caveman Mafia and Zipperflesh Victory Stuff on my Desk Mafia: Lotus Cobra, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Order of the Chaos Rose Mafia: Lord Dagol Ji'Lovik, Town-Aligned Hypnotist, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Camp Crystal Lake Mafia: Ongoing A Certain Magical Mafia: Killed Night 1, Town-Aligned The Siege of Balignor Mafia: Ongoing, Killed Day 4 Mafia of Ancient Egypt: Replaced in for Murica day 2, Ra, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Town Victory, Town MVP Lord of the Rings Mafia: Replaced in for Dr Demento, Town-Aligned Mason/One-Shot Self-Doc, Town Victory, Town MVP Internet Stars Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Mythos Mafia: Ongoing
Seraph's Wrath
Instant
Destroy target nonwhite creature.
"Salvation is only a blade away."

Green apples:
Money
Music
Laundry
IMAGE(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1374/linkaraemrakul.png)
WHY THIS CONTEST SO DEAD?

And I'll pass on this. I don't feel like participating in a contest right now.
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
Appreciate
Instant
Lands you control are indestructible until the next time you cast a spell.
"I think it enrages the gods when you walk by the color purple in a field and don't stop to notice it." — Lyd Abalon, Farstrider

Prompts:
Tradition
Culture
Moth

Fake Edit: Oh, I had this page open since early this morning and didn't see Q's latest post.  Oh, well.  I like this better than making a blue-red card.
By the way, Q, when your life is all back in order and whatnot, you should totally host YMtC'ing With the Stars again.  That contest was totally awesome.  Though if I may make a suggestion, 7 green apple cards to win might make the contest too long.

I don't know if I'll do YMtC'ing With the Stars again. That was a lot of commitment. But anyone who has more free time than I do is free to use the idea. Just be sure to make an awesome banner and include my name in the credits or something.

Well, yeah, I can see what you mean by 7 green apples taking too long. The contest could go anywhere from 6 rounds to 55. I'll play it by ear. If it goes to 55 rounds, this contest will be up for about a year. Hopefully it doesn't take that long. Tough 5 green apples seems a little more reasonable. As I said, I'll se how it goes.

so, after round one we never actually design cards again? just making sure I understand.

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

so, after round one we never actually design cards again? just making sure I understand.

No. After being accepted into the contest, you make seven cards and PM them to me. Each round I post a Green Apple Prompt, and the card you post is one of the seven cards you PM'ed me beforehand. Then before the end of the round, you make another card and PM it to me. The cards you make have no criterion. So there is still card design involved, but you only post a card you made in the thread starting the round after you made it. Does that make sense? So basically you're making cards to fit future criteria.

No. After being accepted into the contest, you make seven cards and PM them to me. Each round I post a Green Apple Prompt, and the card you post is one of the seven cards you PM'ed me beforehand. Then before the end of the round, you make another card and PM it to me. The cards you make have no criterion. So there is still card design involved, but you only post a card you made in the thread starting the round after you made it. Does that make sense? So basically you're making cards to fit future criteria.

okay that makes more sense

Sternbrow Bruiser
Creature - Minotaur Shaman
When Sternbrow Bruiser enters the battlefield, it deals 1 damage to target creature or planeswalker.
Counters can't be placed on that creature or planeswalker for the rest of the game.
Inflict pain and they'll remember you; remove their cure and they'll never forget you.
2/2

Mark Rosewater
My Bedroom
Solar Eclipse
Ishillai, Imperator of Souls 
Legendary Creature - Demon Spirit
If a creature card would be put into your graveyard from anywhere, exile it instead.
: Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
"Your rebirth cannot be revoked. Your enslavement cannot be lifted. Your fate cannot be changed. Your doom cannot be undone."
4/4 

(my thought was that purple used to represent royalty - that got me thinking about an imperious, commanding, "doesn't ever take no for an answer" monarch, and out came Ishillai)

GREEN Apple Cards:

• inverse

• "up to three target"

• nebula

[spoiler Quotes] You have a rather disgusting amount of ramp sir. Could I interest you in a Genesis Wave? - Flyheight Can't really go wrong with a deck that has the 2 cards recently banned in both standard and modern. - JaxsonBateman Infinite Analysis Sorcery ~ is blue. Cycling Madness Buyback - EchoRobin You'd better believe him. He's Bomberman. - Steinhauser [/sblock]
Also, since I've been gone for so long, and as most people here joined after I left the forums, I have an innovation tooth. I like seeing things that have never been done before and done neatly. Just in case if you feel that's important to know.

Ah, so that's where Mono gets that from! ;)

Regarding Green Apple Prompt inclusions, they don't have to be Magic-related. It might even make the contest more fun if they aren't. ;)

I've totally changed mine in that case.

Vicious Outburst
Sorcery

Target creature you control deals damage equal to its power to target other creature and to you.

The pain of anger sees no allies, only victims.

Gridmaster Official Denizen of YmtC || My Lair Diraden, a set by me
Let's try to get a few more auditions in before we close this.

Crystal Orchid --
Artifact
: For each mana in your mana pool, that mana becomes the color or your choice.
Less than a true flower, and more.

Fruity Words:
- Rambunctious
- Flabbergasted
- Antidisestablishmentarianism

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Wilting Lotus-
Artifact
, sacrifice Wilting Lotus: for each color of mana in your mana pool, add one mana of that color to your mana pool.
"Oh, how it clings to life. Its desperation is quite beautiful."~Kelleth Tyr, Keeper of the Upper Terrace

air conditioning
photography

Knight of the Setting Sun
Creature - Human Knight (U)
Vigilance
At the end of your turn, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.
~ has protection from black as long as a black spell was cast this turn.
"As the sun departs, it entrusts us with staving off the darkness."
4/3

EDIT: Sorry, forgot green cards:

Big F***ing Sword
Rule of Three
Caution

"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out" -Bill Hicks
Last call. If by this time tomorrow no new entries are posted, I will begin grading.

Suffocate :B::B:
Instant
Target creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn. If that creature dies this turn, you may return up to one target Zombie card from your graveyard to your hand.

"The bodies of those who died due to lack of air, are the most braindead, thus the most suitable for a good undead corpse."

Green Apple Cards
Calypso
Breath Taken
Though Luck
please wait for me.  I'm slowly working on mine.

Purple Glam
Legendary Artifact
Whenever a player would draw a card, they instead choose an opponent and reveal the top 3 cards of their library.  Chosen player may put one of those cards into its owners hand and the rest on top of its owners library in any order.
Of all the glams, purple can be most dangerous.  It allows sight of the future, and through that sight, the ability to change it.

Words:
Money
Bank
Escape

Objection! Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools. I have one of those dragon thingies. IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/V6Fr.gif)
The purple blade
Artifact - equipment
Equipped creature has hexproof.
Whenever equipped creature deals damage to a creature, you may exchange control that creature or target creature that player controls, and the creature equipped to ~, then attach ~ to it.
Equip
Purple is desire - blade inscription

banana
laser
grox
The Everburning Nova
Legendary Enchantment
Whenever a player casts a spell, you may have that player draw a card.
Whenever a player draws a card, you may have that player discard a card.
Permanents you control have Flash.
"The world of Mirrodin was drowned in the heat of the collision, and of the two suns was born a nova that left the metallic surface constantly reflecting its purple light."
Greenies:
Rakdos
Window
An Open Ending.
Preparing for the M14 Prerelease - New article up! IN THE TANK - my very own blog for rambling about Magic!
Violet Order Initiate ()
Creature - Human Wizard
, Discard a card: Violet Order Initiate deals 1 damage to target creature or player.
1/1

Green Apple Prompt:
Shake
Raven
Never more
~Wonko the Sane~
Mana Symbol Order
One color - list that color: (ubrg), (w) (brg), (wu) (rg), (wub) (g), or (wubr) Two "ally" (i.e. adjacent) colors - start in the empty space, then move clockwise: (brg) , (rgw) , (gwu) , (wub) , or (ubr) Two "enemy" (i.e. not adjacent) colors - start in the larger of the two empty spaces, then move clockwise: (rg) (u) , (gw) (b) , (wu) (r) , (ub) (g) , or (br) (w) Three "ally" colors (Alara shards) - start in the empty space, the move clockwise: (rg) , (gw) , (wu) , (ub) , or (br) Three "wedge" colors (two adjacent and one away from the other two) - start with the "enemy" color, then move clockwise: (u) (g), (b) (w), (r) (u), (g) (b), or (w) (r) Four colors - start in the empty space, then move clockwise: (g) , (w) , (u) , (b) , or (r) Five colors - start with white, then move clockwise:
Kris Mage

How do you even know such a terrible, obscure card exists?
Come check out my friend's youtube channel where he gives bad movies what's coming to them!
You Make the Card
Best Contest Holder 2010 YMtC Idol 9 4th Place
Mafia History
Friendliest Player 2010 Werewolves Invade YMtC!: Town-aligned Rotworm Mass, Survived, Mafia Victory Heroes Mafia: Angela Petrelli, Town-Aligned Undercover Revengeful Mother, Win for Me, Mafia Victory Super Smash Bros. Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Survived, Town Victory Bear Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Lynched Day 1, Mafia Victory YMtC Mafia II: Henry-Stern, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Town Victory, Town MVP Time Fracture Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Nero, the Last Romulan, Lynched Day 3, Borg Victory Touhou Mafia III: Tenshi Hinani, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Mafia 2010: Lynched Day 1, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Dragonball Z Mafia: Goku, Town-Aligned Charismatic Townie, Mafia Victory Quarantined Mafia: Lynched Day 4, J. Walter Weatherman, Infected-Aligned Administrative Assistant, Mr. T (so basically mafia) Victory Glass Box Mafia: Killed Night 2, Icthys, Town-Aligned Networker, Town Victory Battle Royale Mafia: Killed Night 3, Zipperflesh and Dark Stryke Victory Scars of Mirrodin Mafia: Killed Night 3, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Mafia Victory Portal Mafia: Lynched Day 3, Test Subject #2, Mafia-Aligned Rolestopper, Town Victory (that was utter BS) Toxic Waste Mafia: Survived, Violet, Hive (Cult)-Aligned Powerless Taskmaster, Hive Victory PK Hatez You Mafia: Survived, Town-Aligned Goth, Mafia Victory Dreven City: A Wild West Mafia: Town-Aligned "Los Angeles" Reed, One-Shot Vig, Survived, Town Victory (just barely, major props to Just a Cleric) YMtC Mafia III: Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Vampire Mafia: Mafia-Aligned Pander, Mafia Victory Touhou Border Collapse: Bill Cosby, Town-Aligned, Killed Night 1, Mafia Victory Harry Potter Mafia: Argus Filch, Town-Aligned Tracker, Lynched Day 5, Mafia Victory [Basic #5] Bandit Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Borderlands Mafia: Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory eBay Mafia: Mafia-Aligned, Survived, Mafia Victory Full Metal Alchemist Mafia: Alphonse Elric, Town-Aligned Mason, Killed Night 1, Town Victory Sunflowers for Ragnarokio: Lynched Day 3, Town/Just a Cleric/Tevish Szat/Faux-Razor Victory True Blood Mafia: Lynched Day 4, Mafia Victory My Mafia Diary: Skyhunter, Mafia-Aligned Emo, Survived, Flawless Mafia Victory Paper Mario Mafia: Blue Goomba, Town-Aligned Lover, Killed Night 2, Mafia Victory Small Town Mafia: Pigsticker Mafia-Aligned Coward, Killed Night 2, Caveman Mafia and Zipperflesh Victory Stuff on my Desk Mafia: Lotus Cobra, Town-Aligned Vanilla, Survived, Mafia Victory Order of the Chaos Rose Mafia: Lord Dagol Ji'Lovik, Town-Aligned Hypnotist, Mafia Victory, Town MVP Camp Crystal Lake Mafia: Ongoing A Certain Magical Mafia: Killed Night 1, Town-Aligned The Siege of Balignor Mafia: Ongoing, Killed Day 4 Mafia of Ancient Egypt: Replaced in for Murica day 2, Ra, Town-Aligned Charismatic, Town Victory, Town MVP Lord of the Rings Mafia: Replaced in for Dr Demento, Town-Aligned Mason/One-Shot Self-Doc, Town Victory, Town MVP Internet Stars Mafia: Town-Aligned Vanilla, Mafia Victory Mythos Mafia: Ongoing
Kris Mage

how do you not?

Kris Mage

I like and know the Spellshapers.  Also, a small creature card that lets you discard a card to deal damage?  It probably exists.
Plum Monster
Creature - Fruit Horror
Creatures fighting, blocking, or blocked by Plum Monster gain lifelink until end of turn.
It would be scarier if it weren't so tasty. 
4/2

Funny
Overcosted
Ban-worthy
Kris Mage

Terrible? Obviously someone never played Masques limited.

Giant Purple Dinosaur

Legendary Creature-Giant Dinosaur
When Giant Purple Dinosaur enters the battlefield, put a "Serene Content" counter on target creature.
Creatures with a "Serene Content" counter cannot attack or block
Put a Serene content counter on target creature
You may sacrifice Big Purple Dinosaur to counter target spell that shares a color with a creature that has a Serene Content counter
3/3
This huge dinosaur's call has put millions into a catotonic state

Green cards:
Legendary
Rainbow
Pokemon

Kris Mage

Terrible? Obviously someone never played Masques limited.

Pick me!!
((Bump and when is this starting? ))
Preparing for the M14 Prerelease - New article up! IN THE TANK - my very own blog for rambling about Magic!
Sorry, I had a real-life attack yesterday. If all goes well, I do the rankings by tonight.

Rankings

IMAGE(http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa68/jt564453/ApplestoApplesGradesAudition.jpg)

Congratulations to Dream Spinner, who starts the contest with one Green Apple Card!

If your name is highlighted in green in the rankings, please send me your seven Red Apple Cards via private message by Saturday.

Players may want to know that a list of potential Green Apple Prompts, comprised of the prompts included in the audition posts, can be found in the first post. This may help them to design future cards throughout the contest. They should also keep in mind, however, that the judge has full power to post a Green Apple Prompt that is not listed there.

Sorry, I had a real-life attack yesterday.

I hope you're okay, babe.

On the other hand, yay me!
ninth? ouch.

Sign In to post comments